TGIF! Development News September 22nd 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Alex she/he can safe 7 days stamina refills and not waste FP but the problem is not on this ...700 players in arena and over 200 kills is sub natural

alex du likes this.
  2. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

the case is prestige- VICTORY IS MINE ! When you know what your are doing you can put and such name not ? Big salute for the winner of arena I thinks this is my last arena there is no point to play it . There is no point also to talk about it...the first arena cant return never now this crap is well done for cheaters! Enjoy it!

alex du likes this.
  3. alex du

alex du New Member

You're right we have Superman/Wonderwoman among us, or something is really fishy here. Returning to the saving stamina what you have mentioned. What you can really save is the daily reward which is 50 % of your stamina. 3250 x 7 =26250. So, you can start the Arena with 7500 + 26250 =33750 stamina, and later, once your stamina dropped below 7500 you can add the daily boost of 100 %. If we add all this you can see that during the Arena you can have a total amount of 41250 stamina. 115889 - 41250 = 74639. So....he/she invested 100 FP to get 75 FP. This is also kinda strange no?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    Darth Vader likes this.
  4. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Could you PLEASE have the achievement update themselves without us having to "trigger" them. Don't want to add to something i am already maxed out on like stamina, come on guys should not be that difficult to update achievements when you log back in.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ya only have to use 2 skill points, not that big of a deal,

Old Salt likes this.
  6. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

it's the principle, and 2 skill points wasted is a big deal

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

yeah I get ya, but not really a waste, ya just don't that back with a refil yet worth it to get the achievement

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You can spend a point on any of the 5 skills to get achievements you've already earned, you don't have to add them to that particular skill.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

1. We can tell if the accounts are being played from the same area, at similar times, whether they're interacting with each other, etc. Whether their names are similar or not wouldn't be something we'd consider a smoking gun. Sometimes it's pretty clear to tell whether it's multiple accounts or a family/friends sharing one computer or house, but we do our best not to ban people playing together.
    2. Again, the names don't factor much into our data collection or decisions around enforcement.
    3. We sure do, our tools don't rely on Facebook for gameplay information. Unfortunately Facebook accounts can be disabled for all kinds of reasons not necessarily related to our games. We do keep an eye on these accounts when they turn up, but people need to break the rules within our own games for us to make a decision about what to do; we don't base those calls on Facebook's policies.

Hope that helps add some clarity!