[LCN] Mob & Gear?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ZarakiKenpachi, Aug 31, 2017.

1. ZarakiKenpachi

ZarakiKenpachi New Member

Hey, so I have a question...does your mob take the best gear that you have into battle? I have a lot of weak armor and weapons and vehicles in my stockpile that i cannot delete or remove. I want to keeo only certain gears. Can someone explain thid to me?

2. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

3. ZarakiKenpachi

I cannot find it

4. ZarakiKenpachi

I am using the game on my phone. It does not say Fight Strength anywhere.

5. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I checked, cross-checked, and triple checked. I found alot of hidden things on the app but this feature is not one of them. sorry. But standard gameplay is it goes from best to worst handing the gear out in each of the 3 categories until you run out of mobsters or run out of gear.

6. and THAT is why I prefer to play from my laptop .... phones are meant for calling or texting and tablets are NOT full-fledged computers.... so both have lost some of the features that you have from a computer

Rick B and Kirsten like this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I use the IOS app for all 4 games, it is good for many things, and for when I am not near my laptop, otherwise I use the laptop 90 % of the time, and then ya have all the features at your disposal

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes the game uses ya best :) do not delete or remove anything,, ya never know when it can be crafted or needed for a future job/adventure, raid, etc. it does not harm your game to keep them.

9. ZarakiKenpachi

Thanks everyone!