[LCN] Proposed PvP Balance Changes - Sept. 20 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. even if the older players have not spent actual MONEY in the game, they have spent time to build their accounts .... working on bosses, helping with jobs, their OWN bosses, their own challenges and jobs. That means they have spent not only time playing the game, but the money for the electricity AND the internet to access the games. Not to mention the time to figure out the hidden blueprints and such.

Sir Opinion Alot and Kimbella like this.
  2. DumbDumb

DumbDumb Member

So you want to buy weapons that perpetually update? Not sure kano would stay in business with that model. I knew they would expire, so either I buy new ones or I get beat on by those that do - it's not a difficult concept.

Honestly, some of the weapons I have SUCK. Stuff in the 100's on one side and 200's on the other. I'm not tripping out about having purchased that stuff. It sucks, I should have been smarter.

3. DumbDumb

DumbDumb Member

O M G. Now we are factoring in electricty and internet access into the cost to play this game.? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I'm done this is getting 'tupid

4. my point is the fact that they have invested TIME as well as money .... not just enter a card number and get "instantly" strong

5. DumbDumb

DumbDumb Member

Final comment, I respect and appreciate most of the older players. They helped keep the game going and many were very helpful when we joined. The ones that weren't are the minority, some of them have posted in this thread. Former bullies that are upset they can't bully as many now. Thankfully, most of the older players are nice.

6. thus why most of the older players HAVE stopped spending .... it's a perpetual "buy this or buy that".... the concept of the game is to BUILD your character, not insist on using the "steroids" that you can buy to gain strength... buy a FEW items, NOT everything that is offered like some do.

7. DumbDumb

DumbDumb Member

I didn't realize there were limits to what we could buy. Did kano change that for us too? lmao

So raids came out to get us here, same for calendars, and removing the limits of what we can buy, and free electricity and internet connections. Got it. Good bye :)

8. All of the older players are nice if shown the respect that we deserve for "plugging through" and giving the developers ides and feedback about different aspects of the games. And you have to agree, while some are "old and cranky", there are just as many new players that come in with a "I'm better than you" attitude. And THAT is what causes the older players to have the attitude "you're a new player, why should I trust you?" .

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. and WHERE did I say there was a limit? I said that the older players that DID spend a lot got tired of spending when the new items came out because real life bites and we have bills to pay, food to buy, etc. Keeping the game interesting by improving not only what can be BOUGHT but also what can be CRAFTED is the best way to maintain a balance for spending or not spending.

10. Kimbella

Kimbella Member

I think you are missing the point. Players that have been here for YEARS building their accounts...suddenly Kano changes quite a few things that when a new person starting out can leap in levels, buy much less items and have the same strength or more as someone who has been spending and building for YEARS. Is it the new people's fault....NO - Most of our issues are not with the new people but with Kano changing everything suddenly and not giving the larger levels a way to build up strength at the same rate. It put the game out of balance. We weren't able to fly through the levels and in reality LCN is behind the times compared to the other Kano Apps. It takes too long to get through the cities and the boss drops suck because the strength of the Limited Items have made it so that is the only way to get stronger - you have no other recourse but to SPEND way more. We spent and spent and spent - suddenly much lower levels can come in and in a matter of days not years can beat much higher levels. We were put at a disadvantage. And it is frustrating for us that the new people don't understand.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe it will be three years around, September, October, since raids, VC was the first, game they tried it out in, they repeated them , when the new players came they continued using the same ones in 4 games over and over, until very recently, their reason was to let people catch up, pfffffft , they really did cater to new players , especially the ex mafia war players, they gave them nice little welcome packages,etc, when we got our hireds, there were no bundles like there are now, not sure when they started that crap, though, since I have had mine for a long time in three games,

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No raids are not here because of you, and the limits are usually on from what I can tell, the bundle stuff, I heard the hired bundles are limiteds to how many someone can buy during a sale event, Raids have been in the games, almost 3 years, if memory serves me right,

LuscLadyGreywolf likes this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This whole argument is stupid. The players that joined over the past year are going to feel the same way 7 years from now as those of us that joined 7 years ago do now. You could buy your way before, it's just easier now with raids. All of the inventory is going to have diminishing returns, no matter what TPTB do.

14. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

I still think its fair if skills weigh in on the fight stats much more than they do now. And I bought my fair share of weapons too, but honestly, weapons should not be counting so much compared to skills.

FancyPants, Kimbella and Kirsten like this.
  15. kavirashvin

kavirashvin New Member

16. kavirashvin

kavirashvin New Member

Would like to highlight welcoming Mafia players was finebut you guys never cared about your primary long time players .You can give a increase in mobsters as well for those of us playing for at least 5 years without fail and also strong defence and attack to counter the newbies who have been killing the game by buying all our offers very cheaply when we were not provided this offer which is unfair.

17. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

just roll it out already.

Eileen2468 likes this.
  18. kevinr

kevinr New Member

I find this funny! Welcome newer players to what the old timers were telling you when you joined. Sooner or later there will be another class coming in and they will have to spend even less than you did to beat you. They are here to make money and attract new players and new revenue streams in any way they can.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

and the game is 8 yrs old

20. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

if it is old enough and in good enough shape you get more than what you paid for that car also Antiques sell for more than what they was worth

LuscLadyGreywolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.