[LCN] Proposed PvP Balance Changes - Sept. 20 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't care either way the game has become so very boring. We use to play and have fun but you can't any more unless you have big $$$$$$'.

2. DumbDumb

DumbDumb Member

That is why ppl shouldnt buy all at once. We all know kano keeps upping the values of weapons. Their greed created this quote unquote imbalance. Now they penalize ppl that played according to how they setup the system?

Now it's clear we shouldn't buy at all. We should just level, level, level, and hurry up and get ourselves to no fight list

There is no imbalance, there are stronger and weaker accounts based on the system. Regardless of level. So what if chuckie beats me, more power to him. He paid for that, helping to fund the game in the process. There will be a lot less chuckies after this. But we are making the ppl that dont spend anymore happy. Brilliant!

4. WOW just lost to a lvl 700 player and I am 4.8K player since day one.. THANKS KANO making this game no fun

naughty but nic3 likes this.
  5. Christ-Puncher

Christ-Puncher New Member

Lower-level players should be allowed to become strong enough to defend themselves and fight back against abusive higher-level players (i.e., PUB) who sit on players who are 15,000 levels below them.

flattop and Ms Demeaour like this.
  6. Suzanne Ross

Suzanne Ross New Member

So what I get out of this is that KANO doesn't want any more of people's money. Why let a few whiners ruin the game? Perhaps all the Mafia Wars players should leave and take their money elsewhere?
    OR the whiners should maybe move on and let the rest of us play? I mean I get beat up all the time, but don't see me asking for changes. I just keep building to get stronger.

flattop and ASPY like this.
  7. DumbDumb

DumbDumb Member

Dear Kano,

The bad man/woman spent money and now beats me. It's not fair!

K/tnx/bye

It's mental, babies whining because what? Some new players either leveled fast or bought items and beat them? Take the easier route and refund us so we can move on to another game that doesn't have so many fight restrictions and attempts to placate every crybaby out there. Enough of this kindergarten bull pooey

naughty but nic3 and ASPY like this.
  8. pop

pop New Member

:eek:when will this happen? , don't have any issue with people spending , I am trying to see everyone sides, if you pay for a Ferrari you wouldn't expect to find a Fiat engine inside it , the brooom brooom will sound more like a tak tak tak , Kano could you please tell us what will mean the changes for those who paid loads of $$$$ , how will it affect the person game? if the poinst/formula changes and the same for those who may no spend ...what happens when the points system is changed? will you have a separate fight list for energy/ stamina...and one for more fighting ? and would you improve the rotation of the fightlist? same people all the time . Thank you for your time.

9. Thankyou for the graphs I am always relying in my power and integrity this graph shows me lots of improvements both high and low levels/ Keep the good work BH:)

Vulpine likes this.
  10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

The idea makes perfect sense to be. But then I am one of those high levels players who was here at the beginning. And back then spending was for items 170/60 for 30 fps. And the game allowed for players to have options in how it was played. Some stayed lower level and leveled slow and spent fps on items and others spent fps to level using skills and better bosses and job drops to keep a balance. Now that balance is completely gone. Cities come out so slow and many higher levels are so far past any new cities that there is no advantage from new job drops or bosses. Items purchased over the years have slowly become worthless. Not to mention the items you can buy now, especially with crates are far more powerful in comparison to what you can get by leveling.... the gap between regular game items and purchased items has certainly widened. And in many ways the game is no longer about "playing" and earning power but just about who has the bigger wallet. The game still should still be about earning your place and not just a competition about who can spend the most. It never has made sense to me that a level 6000 can beat a level 15,000. Especially when the level 15,000 hasn't been shy about spending either.

11. the Doomlord

the Doomlord New Member

Kano didn't help matters by bringing in the 30fp crates or the limited item crates. I guess we will have to wait and see if this proves to be a positive move. The issue that kano could perhaps look into is upgrading the attack and defence stats for limited items that were brought more than 5 years ago like this one AS 50 sniper attack 120 defense 98.

12. Tom Urich

Tom Urich New Member

I think this is a fair compromise between the natural attitude of having been a dedicated player for a longer period (like years) over a "new" player who wants to become as strong as they were in an older or expired game. You can't please everybody when they have a nearly logical argument for becoming inherently more powerful (in their own eyes).

KANO - Keep up the good work.

meet_joeblack and Ms Demeaour like this.
  13. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

one word....
    Bravo !

14. Ms Demeaour

Ms Demeaour New Member

Great news, Kano, keep up the good work!

D

15. ASPY

ASPY New Member

Kano is just giving up on making money, by players who have chosen to grow their strength by buying superior items, I personally will not put one more euro in this game, the worst thing for a programmer is to kill enthusiasm and desire to playing his game, and Kano is what he is doing, I built my account, reallocating skills in att and def, and health, but this does not mean that Kano has to penalize who has made different choices, Kano sold a fast car , who bought it, is now without engine, is that right? good day at all ....

flattop likes this.
  16. ASPY

ASPY New Member

The blame for how some very strong accounts have grown fast, it's not who bought items but Kano who gave them this opportunity, and now to remedy a mistake they are making one even worse, congratulations

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Kano has said over and over for years , there will be no reallocation of skill points, Ever, , nor should there ever be

Kimbella, Sandy Barrows and ASPY like this.
  18. Will withhold judgement until I see the actual effect. Unless Kano goes completely overboard, it should not be a huge deal.

Items get devalued over time, anyone who did not realize that from playing this game more than 2 weeks simply is not paying attention. "The money I spent is going worthless, I will never spend a dime anymore!!1!!!" arguments aren't very convincing.

19. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

Its about time, I may not be a High level however I have played for many years and recently it was not making sense how a person with less than a year and 2000 below me was destroying me? Was about to walk away ....time will tell.

Kirsten and Reg Hahn like this.
  20. QuietStorm11

QuietStorm11 New Member

hmmm.. I think the higher level players can be a bit whiny when it comes to this issue but I suppose it's only fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.