[LCN] Sw reward system tricking players

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dcasso, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I got a puzzling question about why you are trying to trick players into spending in the belief they will get a reward when they wont.

Ok here goes:
    Reward page says:
    [​IMG]

Note the comment final reward value dependant on total number of participants.
    So from help
    [​IMG]
    On kongregate which is where I play, the Division A looks ike:
    [​IMG]

As far as I read the above, you are actually saying that there is rewards only for First and maybe Second place, depending on if you are rounding up or down the 20%.
    If the above is correct, why don't you hide rewards that will never be given out. You're already telling us there is only 9 A-level synds , and that they are competing on the prizes for 20% of the synds, meaning 1 or 2.
    So limit the reward page to just showing the top 2 rewards. That can not be hard, and then you won't receive a ton of complaints when people figure out they're getting nothing.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

If you keep hitting that blue "MORE" you will find way more than just 9. That might affect how you view who gets rewards in that 20%. On server 1 we have 101 people just in B level.

3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Not on Kong, only 42 teams entered which is less than 9 per division on average. Now if that screen shot had gone to 10 then there potentially could be more but showing less than 10 that is it.

Battlecock likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

How is anyone tricking anyone lol, that is silly, if you like that feature and have fun, play it if ya don't don't play it, simple, if ya playing it for rewards rather than beating another team, and ya win, ya win, I think ya got the wrong perception, I don't care for team playing so I don't play team features, in fact I don't play for any rewards, I play the game,to attack and win against players, period.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree with the OP. If you don't read the fine print, it looks like rewards will be paid out to the top 7. If there are only 9 crews in the tier, only the top 2 will get anything. So that's what the reward page should say, it shouldn't list rewards for the top 7 when only the top 2 will get anything. And the "More" button shows on the bottom of every box, even if there are no "more" crews in the list, which is another glitch.

6. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I'm guessing they design it for kano server 1 and then just copy it without bearing in mind the differences. :(

7. Robbak40

Robbak40 New Member

What happened to the rewards system? We use to get rewarded if we finished the SW in the top 100 this latest war we finished 62 and didn't get squat!

8. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

We finished 29 and didnt get squat... new reward system, once again, is geared to spenders. Killed the last "free" aspect of the game. Last straw... all the best all. Bye

9. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I never paid attention to the old reward system and barely paid attention to the new one. I play the game for the fun of playing the game. With that being said I don't recall the old rewards paying that many places. In my opinion 29th doesn't deserve anything anyway. They aren't trying to get more money they are trying to help out the smaller/newer players and synds. With the old way the weaker synds were just food for the big guys. Now they can battle for their tier while still being food for the big guys and get something for their time and effort. If you think 29th deserves an award I can post a link to a site where you can print out a participation certificate.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL I agree :)