[VC] Guild War Prizing by Division - September 1st

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Dolus

Dolus Member

Division A Rank

Overall Rank

I had no problem collecting my reward, maybe this only effected the lower divisions.

2. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

yes i didnt had any problems on other servers to collect A division rreward

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I don't even see a collect button, other guild members said pop-up comes up to collect then getting this> You have already collected or are not eligible for a reward :confused:

4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Are you seriously going to have it as to where an "A" guild on server 2 who has always strived to get a reward in the past gets absolutely nothing now for placing 7th Overall?????? Apparently there are so few "A" guilds left in the game that we would need 6th place to get anything? That is messed up, and you may make some lower guilds happy with your new rewards, but you are going to lose some loyal longtime players by this new system!!!

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  5. ajui

ajui Member

i suggest to separated division reward and overall reward. for Division reward, only top 10 can receive reward will do. while for overall reward just make it like it used to. it will be much better that way.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    Snowtiger likes this.
  6. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

yes now collect button is gone and nobody collect anything

7. Michael Inn

Michael Inn New Member

still no "rewards" for 1/2 of my guild - other half received... weird

8. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

now said feed only 8 are elligible to collect??? totally messed

9. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

This so-called "improvement" only benefits the lowest divisions. My guild doesn't always participate and my memory isn't quite what it used to be but weren't rewards given to the top 10 overall guilds? Now you have to finish in 6th place or better (overall) to get a reward? That's ridiculous. What makes even less sense are the rewards given to the lower divisions, I specifically mean the FP's. My Division A guild worked their butts off and finished in 3rd place so we got 30 FP's; we got 327 kills and were never killed by another guild. But the 1st place winner in Division E, that only has 2 players in that guild had an overall rank of 32 got 40 FP's? They put little effort into the war, they got zero kills and were killed by other guilds 75 times yet they ended up with a better FP's reward than my Division A guild. Does this seem fair? To a certain extent, I can see the point in changing the rewards system, perhaps to entice more guilds into participating but to give those low division guilds almost the same amount of FP's or even more for barely participating, compared to the effort that the higher division guilds put into it is just a slap in the face. And you wonder why long-term players get fed up and quit the game?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  10. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

i think its code messed up and not meant to be that low

11. Dolus

Dolus Member

I have the feeling it is based on the participants, pirate clan has the same results (1 to 6 get a reward) yet lcn goes 1 to 15.
    This is on server 2.

12. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

ok when we have thoser rewards fixed? we ahvent got anythign info about this yet!!

13. Here we are 5 days since the last GW ended and I still have several members who have not been able to collect on their GW rewards. Of particular interest was one of my members was informed why he had not received his. It was one of the most bogus answers........ So I have provided it for you to see. I would like to be able to give a positive answer to my guild members. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

14. Michael Inn is in my guild.....Sorry Michael......

15. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

now seem sonly 7 in division can get rewards.. thats 20% so only 35 guild in that division at most?? i dont think so!! put your calculator is working KANO and fix and give us our rewards..

16. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I am out of this war guild game. We have 11 A guilds on server 2, so only a select get rewards. We were #7 overall and #7 in our A faction......NO REWARDS for my guild. You better be a E Faction guild, and have 2 players in it, and you get 40 FP reward. I hope more are doing the same to withdraw from playing till KANO has changed the reward system.

17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I'll cut and paste the following from a thread around this event on Pirate Clan.

This is a very new format that has had 1 event to try it on. The thought process behind changing the rewards from top 20% overall to top 20% of each tier was to spread the rewards around as there was nothing for the lower strength Guilds's to strive towards. Having said that we are aware that this affects some of the stronger guilds who are accustomed to earning rewards at the end of the event.

It was a conscious decision to run this first event as Tiered rewards only so we can both get feedback and to also monitor the effects of this change on their own. We have the ability to run both Tiered and Overall concurrently or just Overall on it's own and that is something we will look to explore for future events to mix this up.

18. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

Smack's got it. We are definitely looking into the prize structure and taking your guys' input to heart. I really appreciate you understanding where we're coming from in trying to incentivize lower level Guilds to play, and we want to make it up to you so please bear with us as we tune the rewards.

Also I promise we are currently looking into the issue with payouts, we've gotten a number of reports on it lately.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  19. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I have asked my guild KAOS not to sign up for the next guild wars. It is not worth it to spend all that time and FP's for refills and have a "0" reward at the end. I truly hope many more guilds will do so too till we get a fair reward system. I would say re-instate the old reward system till you guys have figured out a better and more fair reward system.

tracy pitman and Snowtiger like this.
  20. Okay- How many other guilds STILL do not have their rewards from the last Guild Wars? My guild- Do Your Worst - still has THIRTEEN members who have yet to receive their rewards from the last GW. These are the members reporting to me. Can't we get them fixed BEFORE the next GW starts?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: