Bring back the secret gift!

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by JARVIN, Feb 10, 2016.

?

Do you want it back?

1. Heck yeah!

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. No way Jose...

20 vote(s)
    58.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

I used to get secret gifts, and when I checked my inventory I always found items that weren't there before.

HOMA22 likes this.
  2. HOMA22

HOMA22 New Member

3. HOMA22

HOMA22 New Member

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

The secret gift did have items in it but the point is the items obtained did nothing for you. They were not cratable and were all extremely week, filler items. Gifts sent should only be ones capable of being crafted up, all the rest are useless.

5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

All the people clamoring for the secret gift must be old Mafia War folks. If I recall the secret gift in that game had the potential of being useful. Maybe not I quit that game many many years ago and really don't know. Only thing secret gift is good for is so I know who to demob because they aren't smart enough to be in my mob if they are gifting the secret gift.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't know you about you, but I have 629,000 items in my inventory I'm not using. It's not like you can use everything else you can collect. So by that rationale, anything that can't be crafted should be eliminated? Or just gifts?

7. neill1990

just gifts that cant be crafted shouldnt be able to be sent imo.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So collecting hundreds of thousands of useless drops is okay, but sending gifts that can't be crafted isn't? I'm still not understanding the rationale.

9. neill1990

when collecting drops its your choice what ones to go for, so if a person wants to sit there farming a drop that doesnt benefit them thats on them lol. Should only be going after the drops that are useful for your character at that time. Then as new content is released move onto the higher quality drops eventually kicking out the old ones since they serve no benefit anymore.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm currently in Tangier, and I can't use any of the job drops. So, by your logic, I should quit doing jobs, since I can't use any of the drops? When I unlock Return to Paris, I probably won't be able to use any of those drops, either. I don't think I'm using the fight drops. So just use my energy and stamina on raids, and forget about fighting and jobs, since I can't use any of the drops for anything else?

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Speaking of which...

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Secret Gift is not coming back.

Kirsten and neill1990 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.