Fp's and Hires

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kathleen jinks, Aug 25, 2017.

1. kathleen jinks

kathleen jinks New Member

When are going to work on adding a Bonus or mission that gift/award etc Hires??? There should be a way to get these without using FP'S.

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Have to earn Hired Guns the hard way like the rest of us. No hand outs for HGs.

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No comment, oop's I commented, Gawd really?

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

lol wow people just want stuff for free that everyone else payed for one way or another, unreal

5. kathleen jinks

kathleen jinks New Member

Hmmm,where did I say get it for free?? I suggested missions et al or bonus'. Earning it is the whole point!!!! Why can't we EARN hires!!!

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Because no one earns them you get them with FP's like everyone else,, so stop , you really think after 7 to 8 years in these games that anyone earned their hireds, ?? they got them with FP's , everyone, so that is how you get them. period.

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea Kirsten said an if this could happen then well then i want my money back on what i spent on my hired guns....so yea No Mission Nothing..Do Like Us Older players Earned it the hard way or either pay your way in like the rest of us!! IF NOT STFU an go play another Non Kano App there you go..Problem Solved!!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

bout time once again lol..i knew ya still had some heart :D