[LCN] New Achievement Tiers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

oh the horror, putting time and energy into getting something, instead of having it handed to ya

2. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Agree. Maybe they can make another job level achievement to address the repeat complaint. Right now, it's 10, 25, 50 times completed gets a reward of skill points. If they add a 100x completed, would that help? I think it would be a boon for the really lower levels but once you get to level 300, you need the job drops, and then when you get to level 500, the gap to the next job increases a lot. So I'm not sure any change here will make those players happy as I typically do a job 500x over or more before the next one opens.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey guys, a couple things here.

I'm glad we're adding new achievements to the games; it's been a while and some of these are pretty overdue. In order to clear up any conspiracies that may be floating around, catering to a specific group of people was the last thing on my mind when I selected which achievements we were going to be adding on to. My criteria for selection was based largely on data collected by our Data Scientist that showed achievement categories where lots of people were way over the previous tier.

There are definitely some other categories that could use some new tiers and I can look at adding them in (there's also some new achievements in the works...total number of Co-op Bosses killed, anyone?)

It's been said many times that that is the furthest thing from our minds when we make any decision, but it bears repeating. Accusing us of trying to appease one group over another is not helpful feedback because it is not correct and only serves to widen the divide and make things rougher for everyone. We want to keep adding achievements and new stuff to the game and while I understand where these comments are coming from, and in some cases are deserved, it can make it difficult for others to have their opinion be heard if they're in the group being attacked.

If you want to express your opinions in a constructive and helpful manner, that's great. If you're going to swear and lose your mind and shout accusations at Kano or others players, your comment will be removed and you will possibly be banned. I hate to hold that sword over everyone's head, but with very few exceptions the recent discourse on the forums has been very productive. Let's keep that up. :)

Also to clear up something else that I've seen in this thread, due to the leveling curve and a few other differences, ZS and LCN do not have a 7500 Stamina refill cap like PC and VC does at this time. Also, a new Location is in the works and will be out shortly.

IpeeFreely and Scoughman like this.
  4. Kirsten

Ok so then can you clarify, are 'all' these changes just for LCN, only?? which is odd, cause changes are usually across the boards.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

These achievements are just for LCN right now as they're posted in the LCN subforum. Achievements for the other games are following shortly within the next week or so.

neill1990 and Kirsten like this.
  6. Kirsten

oh good can hardly wait :rolleyes:

7. Deren

Deren New Member

Some of the health acheivements are a little excessive. Maybe add in some acheivents for bosses, say level 75, 100, 125 etc? Some atk/def acheivements would also be nice!

MBI and Justin the killer like this.
  8. BrianW

BrianW New Member

What about adding a few more tiers to the Hit Em Back achievements for counter attacks for those of us being constantly attacked and listed by the new big-spenders to pad their stats?

Justin the killer likes this.
  9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what do u mean by the Total Stamina?? is it like usual where that we have to put it all towards it with our skill an once we hit the Total we get that ach?? please comply

10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the achievements are additions to the old ones and they work the exact same way... If your total stats are the same as what is required to gain the achieve you will gain and be awarded the achievement.

EDIT: if however you already have more then the required amount, you will need to add 1 more point into said stat or gain one more point in that stat to be awarded the achieve equivalent to what you should be at gaining all prior before if there are any before you should have gained.

Justin the killer likes this.
  11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

they should remove that, there is no way in that game to ever get a full refill if your at zero unless you save multi days of rewards,

12. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Thank You Neil that is all i need to know :) much respect for ya :)

Scoughman and neill1990 like this.
  13. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the new achieves for pc/vc i am pretty sure will not include one that has stamina over 7.5k, i think some are forgetting this is the lcn sub forum for the new achieves lol LCN works a lot differently then pc/vc. lcn doesnt have a stam cap due to the amount of xp required to lvl. so say a person here has 20k stam they could get their daily reill and have 10k stam

14. Public Nuissance

Public Nuissance New Member

A Super Pest Achievement is needed EH....... death is part of the game so make an achievement for it.....asking for years to get your heads out of the clouds on this one..seriously!!!!!!!
    Death Count: 17,280

15. Frank Sackfield

Frank Sackfield New Member

I would like to see total attack and total defence achievements, I've been at this game for over 7 years and I decided to stop playing with my wallet 5 years ago....

Public Nuissance likes this.
  16. bigd21619

bigd21619 New Member

syndicate wars achievements would be nice also, along with more city achievements. But all that is rolling out will be beneficial,ty.

17. What about fight survival?

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Fight survival? Are you serious? Some of us will NEVER be able to get these, I was only able to get up to 1,000 myself.
    I view these the way I view the existing ones. Some I like, some I won't bother with because they are almost impossible to achieve, some will quite frankly NEVER happen (more boss achievements).
    One thing I will say: anyone that has over 40,000 energy deserves to get their butts kicked every single day, and better NOT complain about it.

robbin gordon and neill1990 like this.
  19. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Hey Mi7ch, I am not complaining about the new achievements, but some are just unrealistic, to say the least. For example, TAKE ME. I lead the game in GAMER Points with 39,481,750. I have played 2782 days. For me to reach the newest and highest tier would take me another 2 years at least. This is the one aspect of the game that has had daily limits to how much you can achieve. Yet your new tier level should be based on daily play and be set to say every 6 months of max play. Then the levels would be achievable and relevant to all players, regardless of level. However, to just put a random number like 40,000, 45,000 is not justified. Those data monkeys could have easily come up with a fairer formula. Marc

Robbak40 likes this.
  20. C.A.S.H.

C.A.S.H. Member

After thinking about it, ridiculous stat achievements do set up a different style of play: a character needs to decide which route to go. A 40,000 energy player CANT build the others up as well, so it is then an energy account. I just think if we have to chose a path to build, the rewards should justify the YEARS each path is going to take. I think 100 FP or an incredible limited/unique item is perfectly justifiable for an achievement that takes multiple years to complete. Are the rewards going ridiculously up as well? or after 7 years of work, here's 5,280 xp and 7 FP. F ya, baby. BONUS!!!

geckomaster and Robbak40 like this.