[LCN] New Achievement Tiers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Aug 23, 2017.

1. MBI

MBI New Member

Would be great if Kano would consider achievements for war mode. With the limited fight list many more Syndicates would consider war mode if you did. Possibly even add some fake cash rewards for each war mode week, based on your weekly standings. Favor points also would be a nice incentive to go war mode. All of these items are offered for BA and SW ...why not War mode? Thanks you

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I think some of the achievements are a little too much, ex. 40000 energy really?

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

plus with that ridiculous energy and stamina achievements, how can you ignore attack and defence ?

geckomaster likes this.
  4. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

Much needed boss achievement tier's would be nice.....

lvl 20, 35, & 50 for NY - Palermo.... + lvl 75 & 100 for all bosses....

this would help with the lack of low lvl stam burner bosses in the feed.

FancyPants, Sir Opinion Alot and AXXO like this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yup rather than hilarious achievements, if you can try and give an update to boss battles, make it 100 lol

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Un Pogo Loca

Un Pogo Loca New Member

Im not a high lvl player, but what i really would like is to not redo jobs over n over again b4 a new one opens...

7. john garry

john garry New Member

dont give heretic wild any achievements he s a bully :p (im joking for kano s knowledge :) )

8. john garry

john garry New Member

Another one maybe youve not looked at is health why do they stop at 60k?????? how about every 20k after 60?

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well, we might have been having issues in the game sometime back, @tharealmathafacka but you said it!! lol

tharealmathafacka likes this.
  10. PIOVRA919

PIOVRA919 New Member

ABOUT COUPLE MORE CITY'S????? COME ON YOU CAN DO IT KANO..........

geckomaster likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes, lol , not sure why players wouldn't, there are achievements people have not gotten too yet, and if ya have already passed the last achievement, then ya get the new ones retroactove, like we always have

12. Kirsten

well being stamina is maxed at 7500 for a refil, why would someone want to have more stamina ??

AXXO likes this.
  13. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I think new achievements are GREAT! High level players really needed something to work for.
    We also badly need a new Place or City!

geckomaster, mi7ch and Seppo like this.
  14. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I do understand you wish to do as little work as possible, but still the gap are insane for some of the achievements.

Examples:
    5k+ levels: If you use raids heavy you might gain 200 levels pr raid, 50-100 between so minimum of 16 months
    25k+ jobs assissted: Can't recall daily limit, but isn't it around 20-30. Lets say 30 -> 2,2 years
    jobs completed: I played for 1300 days cant even get the first of the new ones.
    Total energy: 20,30k, 40k ? really. I have yet to meet one with 10k. What's the point
    Total stamina: I know one player who could get the 10k, and that is it.
    BA attacks 1 million jumps: Again it play ba a lot at 880k attacks, how many are above the 2 mill? The biggest cheat on kong would be able to get the 2 million one, and maybe a coupple of others, but still that is after 4 years of play and you even make a jump from 3 to 5 mill
    BA Kills: should be 1k increases.

I know kong is relatively new (4+ years) compared to fb, would like to know the above analysis for fb. Because you definitely slept too much when you made this if it is for kong. Hope the rewards are relevant, and no the 50k xp and 10 fp.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    geckomaster likes this.
  15. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Punch Kills should have achievements. :cool:

geckomaster likes this.
  16. Kirsten

ya need the drops for inventory and crafting, and believe me once ya get to the last location it will be the same thing, so rushing thru is not all it is cracked up to be. and raids let players rush thru, jobs/adventures, etc, which unless they can spend big bucks for limited items, will leave them weak as they have rushed thru jobs without going over and over them. and really do you personally really care what the job is, or what it says, it is a click game,

geckomaster likes this.
  17. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

they are high and insane for purpose so all gamestyle got soemthing to work on, dont whine for something been done well finally :)

18. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

Like Bow said i like new insane numbers u have to really work to get soemthing done :)

19. Gill M

Gill M New Member

Any new achievement rewards are good but how about some sort of reward for those of us that have been loyal to the game (joined 2808 days ago), who have not transferred from Mafia Wars and do not have zillions to spend on getting stronger and now find ourselves struggling to find anybody to beat on the fight list ? !

geckomaster and Kirsten like this.
  20. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

u have new gamer points coming :)