[VC] Suggestions on improving the RAIDs

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Dear Kano

Since it seems that over our objections the RAID bosses will continue, is there any way that they can be improved?

Here are a few suggestions: (Some of these come from Hiney Inspector, others from myself)

1) Increase the number of eligible players from 30 to 50
    2) Make another tier level
    3) Guarantee the number of purple drops given out per tier. Maybe the top 5 players who do the most damage or heal the most will get a purple drop.
    4) Any player who leaves a RAID unhealed for a period of time for more than 15 minutes will forfeit any chance at any type of drop. Sorry but we need to punish players who consistently won't heal the RAID's. Since chain listing them or public humiliation isn't working - maybe this will.
    5) Suspend any player who repeatedly kills a raid from playing for 1 day.
    6) Allow players to have more stamina. Currently I'm a level 35000 player, and having max refills of 7500 is no longer economically feasible for players such as myself.

Thanks

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

7500 stamina isn't enough? I'm nowhere near that. Maybe not having enough stamina isn't the problem.

3. Grand Master Fielding

Nowhere near enough, at least at level 35000 with doing RAID's

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Good luck with that. Unless you've been playing less than a year and crying about getting beat up on "unfairly", I wouldn't expect anything to change.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes, a higher stam limit would be good, for sure, :) we could start with 8500 ???

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  6. Grand Master Fielding

I was going to suggest 10000, but 8500 is a step in the right direction

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

yeah I figure kano might go for it in small steps, :) worth a shot

Grand Master Fielding likes this.