[ZS] New Location: Washington DC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 13, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes indeed. February 22.

Tony Cecil and Gazember like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Must of missed this, got a picture?

3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

So today we get new world, right mi7ch :)

4. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

BOOOOooooooMMMMMMM

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There is no achievement for killing the new Safari Director Boss.

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Killing the boss is an achievement on its own... *crickets*

Sorry about that Gazember, they were stuck at the terminal when this was initially delivered but they have now arrived safely. If you have already killed this boss you will get the first achievement on the next kill.

Tony Cecil and Gazember like this.
  7. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Can you give us an idea on when the coop will be available? And thank you guys so much for the new location in general. Livens it up a bit and can never complain about new achv's and new skills. Wish you guys would roll one out every 3 or 4 months though. So.......what about that coop boss?

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Next week at approximately the same time. Hopefully the achievements ship with the co-op boss for Tanzania o_O

Tony Cecil likes this.
  9. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Cool...thank you, Smack. Something else to look froward to as well. Can you divulge the name of it? ;););)

10. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

I know two posts above you said "Next week at approximately the same time." I cant remember the time. Will it be today? 3/8/2017 if so, what time? lol sorry...short term memory is poop. :(:(:(

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Soon Tony, real soon ;) It will be today. It is about noon Pacific right now, should be out in the next 2 hours.

12. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Awesome....TY Smack..You've made my gaming day. You know how much we players look forward to new achievements and skills. Those of who have exhausted all achv's/skills from prior locations tend to get bored doing the same outbreaks, bosses, challenges over and over and over again. I know it takes time but i wish you guys could roll one out every couple of months...or maybe work on some new non location related achievements. Punch kill achievements would be wonderful. Stats for ambushes encountered would be even better. Booby traps set off. A punch block/dodge feature would be great as well. Giving the dodger/blocker some xp or inflicting the damage back on the opponent. But every so often should that feature be available. More features geared towards defensively heavy builds. BA & Raids are now geared towards Higher attack players. I built my account heavy on defense so i dont get beat on the FL very often and gaining HL wins. That's another good achievement...Hitlist/Bounty wins. And please, please, please...No new Vault achievements. It just slows the list down. Ok rant and suggestions done. I know you guys can do it. Coding for that shouldn't take too long. We need something to cure the boredom. That's the last thing you guys at kano should want. High level, loyal players getting bored.

13. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

So when is a new location coming to Zombie Slayer????

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not just Zombies, I think it's been at least 6 months since a location was rolled out to any of the games.

15. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Yes it's been a while for each game. It does seem on zombies we have been stuck with DC FOREVER!!

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

New locations should be rolled out to all the games before the end of the year. That being said, it does seem that it will be more than 6 months between location releases. Keep that in mind going forward.

17. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Well that 6 months is almost up...So here's to hoping.