Massively higher character attacked some how....

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Souichirou, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Souichirou

Souichirou New Member

Ok heres the deal a massively higher lvl character attacked me and killed me and i have no idea how he could have done so......

I am lvl 92 whiles he is lvl 1411 by the name of "D I L L I G A F" WTF is with that? how can a person well over 1000 lvls higher attack me out of the blue ? IF you require screen shots of the rival squad attack list thing feel free to request it.....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2011
  2. bangers

bangers New Member

there are two ways a higher lvl can attack you, most likely u were put on the bounty list any lvl can attack, or u attacked them first ,they can attack back

3. Jager

Jager Member

Also, if you responded to a punch request from a squad mate, that would also open you up for attacks. The higher level players just can't attack for no reason. The game even warns you that "player name" is a higher level and out of your XP range. Any form of attack against this player will open you up for retalliation attacks"

So don't respond, and in 24 hours, you will be unavaialable for attacks.

4. Yeah...Die and learn...Come punch me again when you need to die....Jeez can you make the Warning a bit bigger Kano cause a lot of these newbies are blind.
    Maybe you can make it flash.

5. Diva

Diva Member

first rule of the game:

Be careful who you slap/punch :)

6. make the warning this big and then only someone blind will miss it

oh and making it flash is actually a good idea to.

7. Jager

Jager Member

Definately a good idea, somehow I think people will still say this big bad higher level came and attacked me out of the blue.

8. IF you require screen shots of the rival squad attack list thing feel free to request it.....

I'd love to see it...I want to know if you tried for my bounty or were just totaly stupid and punched me....roflmao.

9. SteveW

SteveW Member

:D:D:D:D:

Very good! Attack the highest level player in the game and then whine when he beats on you...classic!

Stevie the Worm

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  10. Jager

Jager Member

Nice, now I am curious, what did he do, punch or attack? And where did he go? Just try for the bounty, take your beating, and move on.

11. Yeahhhh...wot he said...roflmao.

12. code blue!!! Code blue!!! We have a n00b alert!!!
    Repeat n00b alert!!

13. baha

baha Member

Thot it was "Lumpy's ICU Die faction" :) Poor lil Noobs~! perhaps someone higher will eventually take an interest in helping the noobs of the world thru the perils of Win/loss ratio of HL n punching~! I was lucky I had some good ppl take me in and help me thru the trauma~!! Cheer n happy hunting

14. crdavies88

crdavies88 New Member

lol dilligaf are you australian???

15. crdavies88

crdavies88 New Member

every the worlds greatest started at the bottom

16. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I repeat the alert! N00b spouting cheap cliches!

However, I do have a minor complaint. Sometimes higher-leveled players will Axe Slap/Pistol Whip/whatever lower-leveled players in the hopes that they'll retaliate (I've done this a few times). As they will remain on the rivals list until 24 hours have passed, those players crowd out other players until you can't see your REAL rivals for the Slappers. It's not a major problem, but it's rather irritating.

17. Gina

Gina Member

yes I punch anyone I can see - my list is small (4 people ) so need to draw in people to kill

18. Ace

Ace Member

Yup, many people (myself as well) do "taunting punches" in order to get some newbie to punch/attack back and be able to whack them.

Anyway, the topic itself's been answered, no one can attack out of the blue, it happens many times to me that someone 100+ levels higher than me attacks me and I can't remember when did I attack or punch first, but whatever, happens from time to time :(

Anyway, get killed once or wait 24 hours, and you're out of his reach.

19. unless the kill over and over bug reappears :D