[VC] ERROR MESSAGE when Publishing boss help link to guild message board

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by GoddessFreyja, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ok thanks :) I get them when I get home, for the most part, otherwise I am really finding the IOS app pretty easy to navigate the more I use it, even for raids :) ( which I hate ) but I digress :p

2. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

still not working, now the boss name shows up but when click on link goes to homepage :(((

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Using mobile App version 2.24.1.2769 on my Android can't open link's in guild feed (I see them but all in white=non-clickable) I can click on who posted it though LOL... If try to open private clan messages it says (18) but don't see anything at all, total blank screen..

Kirsten likes this.
  4. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I have just confirmed this Guild Msg Board issue as well as the Inbox issue. @Kirsten this is likely the same issue you are seeing too.

We'll get this fixed up

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the info. How are you posting these links to your Guild board? Are you manually cutting and pasting or clicking the Share With Guild button on the boss itself?

I have tried both those methods and even pasted in your link and it is working fine however I see that you are your Guild are still very much having issues. If you can tell me how you are posting them it might help in narrowing this down.

7. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Can not post links in message board for links to bonus boost, copy and paste, when post is just empty
    https://vc.kanoplay.com/rewards/collect/334?t_1=forum&t_2=er_334&d=armor
    please stop trying to improve the game if you are not going to test things before going live, this is ridiculous!

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  8. GoddessFreyja

My guild and myself are NOT the only ones still having issues with the boss link posting correctly. We are posting the link to our guild message board via the boss page using the Publish to [WOG] message board link. While clicking the link will bring you to the boss, the way it looks is not the way it should look. Earlier today when we posted our bosses using the Publish to [WOG] message board link it looked like this:
    [​IMG]
    Gjafvald Thororm

Helreginn Level: 48
    3 hours ago

Obviously something changed again to make the boss link look the way it looks now. I just posted my boss again and it still looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    Goddess Freyja
    x
    https://www.kanoplay.com/vikingclan/boss/view/367047249/42/1501773193?game_server=server_2" onclick="return ajax({page:'boss/view/367047249/42/1501773193'});">Passage Keeper Level: 698

2 seconds ago

Forgive me for once again bringing this error to your attention but I fail to understand why the link still won't post correctly as it's been several days since this problem began.

9. GoddessFreyja

And I just tried to copy and paste the Stamina Bonus Boost link to my guild private message board and guess what? The link is invisible; here's what my post looks like:
    [​IMG]
    Goddess Freyja
    x
    1 minute ago

I tried posting the link several times and after the 4th try, the link finally showed up in our feed.

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Quick follow up on these issues. There is a new version (2.25) of the app out that will correct this. That will be the easiest way to fix this however we are looking to get this into 2.24 if possible. So if you are able head to the App or Play store and update your app.

UPDATE: All of the 2.24 apps will be receiving a remote update (ie: you don't have to go to the app store) in the next hour that will correct this issue.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    JADES likes this.
  11. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

1. pm boss link armor to armor is working, pm boss link armor to kong/ kong to armor still is not working
    2. unable to place text before links in message board, before could tell people what the link was for, like when a bonus boost for stam is available use to be able to post text and link together, now the text disappears and only link shows up

12. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

still not working, guess Kano doesn't care :(

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Ajax links just reappeared in last hour FB VC private messages, whatever code push just sent out is a no go.
    Guild messages are fine, just not private PM's

Kirsten likes this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Was able to reproduce, will get someone on it.

Edit: Still seems to work in you click the actual link part, just doesn't look very nice.

15. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

armor to kong and vice verse boss link pm's still don't work, now they look like this:
    http://armorgames.com/viking-clan-game/15774/" onclick="return ajax({page:'?kv_kac=boss&kv_kam=view&kv_kap1=12012563&kv_kap2=352&kv_kap3=1502342222&kv_language=en'});">Geysimikill Level: 81
    when click on it goes to kanoplay

16. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Raid Boss starts today, how am i suppose to share them with my friends?????????

17. WorldB

WorldB Member

Exactly. Received a link via mail that is unuseable

18. WorldB

WorldB Member

Zslayer - I was able to manually edit a link to get to RB. For yours try this (remove the blue):
    http://armorgames.com/viking-clan-game/15774/" onclick="return ajax({page:'?kv_kac=boss&kv_kam=view&kv_kap1=12012563&kv_kap2=352&kv_kap3=1502342222&kv_language=en'});">Geysimikill Level: 81

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Links seem to be fixed in pms now (LCN, KP2). At least, right now they are, we'll see how they are in an hour or two.

20. WorldB

WorldB Member

Agreed. I was wondering if I deleted my bad link PM but it had just changed to a correct link