[VC] Can't do bosses from guild

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by naughty but nic3, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Can't do bosses on VC or LCN from phone on the mobile from Facebook account . From guild or syndicate messages can you all out it back the way it was?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Can you describe more of where this problem arises? Where are you trying to access the Boss help links from and what do they look like? Are these links players are cutting/pasting or are these Social Feed message auto generated when you Ask for Help?

I am curious as there has been backend changes to both link sharing and Ask for Help released today so if we can isolate where this is coming from it would help a lot.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Update. We've dug into this and so far have been able to identify this as an issue and are working on a fix:
    1. Publish boss help to your Guild/Syndicate Board
    2. On a Mobile device view your Guild/Syndicate feed
    3. The boss help post does not take you to the boss
    If there are other areas affected please let us know.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Only other thing can see is when click "help for own boss for social feed", it's making you publish to FB to post to VC feed, unlike on desktop can hit cancel and it'll still post to VC feed and not FB.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Different issue but thanks for the heads up. One thing a time :eek:

JADES likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK who did this LOL, although maybe a fix but broken code as mine is 6 hour ago post in guild feed compared to last 3 in under last hour, see the difference? Desktop VC FB

WOW.PNG

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL, now it's showing AJAX/JAVA in links, come on now...... in friend messages :confused:

CaptureLOL.PNG

8. davedev

davedev New Member

We are just taking a look @ that - I should hopefully have a fix out this AM

9. The links are showing up in white lettering it's fixed today but for 3 days I was unable to access. Thank you very much ❤

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The "notification" for Guild messages seems to be acting up now (not showing unless refresh of page upon new message) tested it with friend and no notification even though clicking through the game....