[VC] Mobile Version Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 17, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It says 2, but will actually reward you with 3. Thanks for pointing this out, I'll get the developers to fix it. :)

2. mikee mcmahon

mikee mcmahon New Member

every update that comes out i always update. hope they get the update out for a patch.it seems quite a few mob app users are getting same problem. could do with these sorted out soon . thank you for your time in this matter

3. mikee mcmahon

mikee mcmahon New Member

done all the updates and double checked.hope they sort a patch out for the problem . thankyou for your time

4. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Mi7ch, I have a Note 5 & I keep getting kicked out & I get the message Viking Clan is having difficulty accessing the game servers. Please try again soon or contact support. Yet my laptop works fine at the same time.

5. Dexter E Hunter

Dexter E Hunter New Member

Not sure why anyone would want to use the app, it's terrible compared to just playing through "Kanoplay.com". It plays just like regular, all tabs are there plus you can access Server 2 if you want. There are tabs for all the other 3 games if you play them too. The Apps just too slow compared to either through Facebook or Kanoplay.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Couple questions
    1: If hit "battle chieftains" (not sure why it says that, chieftains mean clan doesn't it?) but oh well.
    • A: how do I hide vahallas, they are on top on list and need to scroll down every time hit a real player alive, after hitting 'back to list when health is gone'
    • B: why is in-range players mixed with out of range in no particular order (don't see toggle to turn off out of range)
    • C: random attack? no clue why this is even there
    • D: no heal button when under 1/2 health on screen only the heart icon that I can see, where is the power heal as well?
    Getting parse error often (3 times in last 1/2 hour) reload

Not going any further with questions or trying to find stuff that not added yet, until these answered.

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

"Chieftains" is the generic term for other players. I'm a Chieftain, you're a Chieftain. It's also another term for Clan, so I will see if I can get that cleared up.

A. Not sure off the top of my head, I will ask the development team and then update when I have an answer.
    B. Same as one, it shouldn't be pulling out-of-range on the Battle list)
    C. That's so you don't have to go back to the Battle list to select a new target. You can keep hitting random attack and get new Chieftains to fight. It's also on the Battle list in case you're feeling lucky.
    D. Still no Power Heal, but the developers are working on it.

I'll ask about the "parse error", a screenshot would help if you have it. Also what device and OS version are you on as well as the app version (that's on the Help screen).

Other things not in the app (yet) besides Power Heal are the Blacksmith and Lottery but those are coming. There are some aspects of Guild management that have not yet been implemented.

Terror of The Scioto and JADES like this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Android 5.0 X Lollipop Tablet
    VC Version 2.20.2481

Attached Files:

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks! And in return, I can tell you that there is no way to remove out of range or Valhallas from the Fight list yet.

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

So another update and STILL no power heal?? Seriously, I feel like kano is refusing to add it just to spite me. I would seriously like to know what is the point in having a half-assed app? Extremely frustrating

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  11. DennisC

DennisC New Member

So I have a questions. All the items that I received from gifts are taking up all my inventory space, and I can't delete them! What on earth? Is there a way to remove them?

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Certain things you can only do using the app and nothing else.

13. I just saw the new boost for cell players , how soon is it to be expected on other platforms ?

14. Anya

Anya New Member

I don't know if this has been posted, but when helping people with bosses it's annoying you have to scroll endlessly through bosses you've already helped with or that are already finished.
    Some people have a helper max damage and the app tells you when you've reached it, but it doesn't tell you when you're at 100% at other bosses while you're attacking. That means you have to go back to the list of bosses you're helping with to see if they're at 100% very annoying.

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

On raid bosses could the party health status bar, and boss health get swapped? It's more important to see health of party and when attacking or healing the pop-up blocks view. Or have them both up top like the desktop version.

16. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

still no power heal, completely absurd....and are you for real?? attempted to change the helper max damage on a boss and i had to click for each increment for only an increase of 100 health??? da fuq?! do you even realize how long that would take if going from min to max on a level 100 boss?? youve got to be kidding me. unfreakinbelievable i swear half the crap you guys do is just something to laugh about when you see the corresponding complaints. and healing on guild wars is useless, your guild would be killed by the time you healed 10 times. does anyone that actually plays test this stuff out or do you guys just do whatever the f ever and say screw it? seriously , alot of this stuff makes zero sense at all

17. Karess

Karess Member

Welcome to Beta testing!

This is a work in progress. Patience is key. Every once in a while I install it, find out it still doesn't suit my needs and promptly remove it. I just play through KanoPlay - less frustration that way :)

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It makes plenty of sense, maybe just not to you... :rolleyes:

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I believe on desktop the tutorial pop up for adding skill points upon leveling up is set on for 1st location only (N. Midgard) Can you change mobile to act the same, I'm in Salish Sea and it still pop's up. ;)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is a oversight on our part, next mobile update should fix this LOL