[All] Battle Arena Attack Wins

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jun 27, 2017.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

With the amount of battle arena attacks people are capable of doing with no achievements to strive towards why not count the battle wins towards the 2m attack win achievements. This could improve the amount of activity in the arena in that people will actually be able to get the highest battle win achievement. As it is now the only people that have obtained the 2m achievement are those who have more then likly used a battle buddy. It would still take quite a bit of time for people to get 2m battle victories in the arena so dont think it would affect the value of the current battle achievements.

The Flaming Redhead likes this.
  2. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

That is a really interesting suggestion neill, I'll be sure to share that with the team :D

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

thats really a good idea

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I won't hold my breath on this one, if it happens, they'll probably change the top achievement to 100 million attacks since it will be easier to get.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

this still won't make me wanna play in the arena, get rid of the revival and I might consider playing the arena, never cared for the arena anyway

6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I haven't played the Arena since they changed it around. Just go back to making it what it was supposed to be: A slugfest till the last player left standing. No resurrections.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the old way had a major flaw of a person just could do sit in defense mode and stay there. Also the times would make it so less people could be active. Overall i feel the revamp is a major improvement over the original. Could it be improved though? of course there are always ways for improvement but i feel going back to the old version would make more people stop playing with only enticing the vocal minority to possibly join back in.

I guess one thing that would be a neat is a throwback arena that happens once every 6 months where it is the style of the old arena. If it then appears to be more popular a more often then not then could be implemented into the game again more often until it reaches a balance.

8. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yeah and that's why it needed a change because there were too many turtles sitting in defense mode and then claiming the top prizes at the end for doing nothing. I guess the point system they have no went a long way to addressing that as you just can't sit in defense anymore. The problem I always had with the new Arena is it lasts too long and you get resurrected. Go back to the old format with the point system and see how that works out.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

and keep it anonymous also, I have no problem with the point system, but the reviving thing, nah not interested, not getting up in the middle of the night for any game, ever, never got up in the middle of the night for those stupid DGP's with their virtual trophy , watched armada's cheating by sharing passwords, just stupid.

Old Salt likes this.