[All] Search Bar implemented

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

would be nice too see if we can get a feature inplemented into the Loadout section for our Inventory for all Apps (Search Bar) so when we type something that we are lookin for it will show up so that we will know for sure that we have got that item in our stockpile..an too the players do u think this should be considered?

2. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

3. Justin the killer

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

As much as I hate to disagree with this because @Justin the killer came up with it, I actually like this idea. Probably the first (and only) good idea he's ever had.

Justin the killer likes this.
  5. Justin the killer

i been wanting to mention this years ago but i didnt expect nothing outta of it..but decided to put it on out here ;)

QuietStorm11 likes this.
  6. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Heya, I'm going to add this to our list of community requests and suggestions but if I could get a bit more detail that would be great.

What would this help in game / how would it improve your gameplay? I get that it would make searching your stockpile easier, but what overall benefit does that bring?

Lemme know :D

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

For me , Time, that would be first and foremost, the time I waste looking for things there is frustrating and I usually give up, if I decide to go for it and accomplish something , as in crafting, which is rare ) cause it takes soooo Much time

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If do add this, make it more useful than just finding a item/stat's/how many owned etc.
    • Make it show "EXACTLY" where the item comes from, VIA "WHICH" boss/adventure/challenge/ etc. (be helpful for blacksmithing noobs)

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  9. Justin the killer

i am gonna let the player's answer this be alot more easier too explain then i can! :) I just wanna make sure that i can find stuff that i got in my stockpile instead of digging thru all of that crap singly cause it will take forever just too look...cause i seen a few players conplaining about Items that were giving too us for free but yet they claim they never see it in there Inventory, so that is why i am asking for this to be Implented :) Edit: an when a player buy something they can also go back an look on what they have so just in case an if it comes up missing an then they can send in a screenshot without tryin to ask so many question an we can do it in one go an less up the ticket area :)

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There may be other reasons for this, but I agree with what @Kirsten posted. @JADES' idea is a good one, too, knowing how many of an item you have doesn't really help you if you don't know where it is or how to get it. I rarely craft anymore because it is such a chore, but that's another topic.

11. Justin the killer

I feel ya Jared i am the same way!!

12. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Thanks for the info and suggestions everyone, I've passed it along! :)

13. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

I rarely craft either because I don't use the things I can craft to fight with. Most crafts are too low in attack and defense to be of any benefit to most of us besides the low level players :(

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Crafting in VC and PC is a very beneficial

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It may be, but you don't have to craft to win battles.

neill1990 likes this.