secret blacksmith recipes?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by chucknorris, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Micaylah

Micaylah Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Try clicking the "show all" button when in Blacksmith :confused:

2. Angel

Angel Member

"all" is automaticly selected, I can chose weapons or warriors, but there is the same stuff.
    the same with the alfheinm shield and the Ledhrblaka Armor / helm / axe and all the other boss items a have in there, they are just under special items but not at the blacksmith

3. Micaylah

Micaylah Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I'd talk to KANO :)

4. Eddie

Eddie Member

Any luck on the autumn's hammer recipe? :p Help devs? :D

5. Wolfdaughter

Wolfdaughter New Member

yeah, give us a break! A clue would be nice :) Or another clue :)

6. That Recipe Must be something Super stupid easy :D :D :eek:

7. odinsmommee

odinsmommee New Member

i'm right there with you. i can't find it in blacksmith either and it's super irritating...

8. self

self Member

In firefox, you cannot select pages in other games.. I cannot get past page 1

9. i already posted this problem in pirate section along with screen shots

10. Eddie

Eddie Member

Are you saying you solved it?

11. Eddie IS Kano and he seems just as stumped as everyone here.

12. All I know is the Steel Sword thus far, Viking Dagger + Skull Dagger + Alfheim Dagger Set.

I'd bet the hammer is made from the Wizard's Wand, Caesar's Underpants, and the Siamese Fur Hat....now when is Kano going to release those items for us to use?

13. Eddie

Eddie Member

Haha, yeah, the recipe is a bit more complicated. Its made to be random, so it differs for all, and each time you try a combo it changes LOL

14. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I know I have all 3, but the "weapons" dropdown in the Blacksmith only shows the Viking Dagger (and 19 other weapons). Is it possible to scroll through?

15. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

There is no "show all" button in Blacksmith. Unless you mean the dropdown menu that also has "Matey" and "Weapon." THAT button simply selects 20 items from all you have. 20 only. It does not show more than that and ALWAYS shows the same 20.

16. Slytter

Slytter New Member

I have a similar problem in my list of special items I see

Alfheim Dagger Set

Attack: +47
    Defense: +42
    Owned: 1

In show all it does not appear even with refresh or clear cache

17. mistylady

mistylady New Member

Alfhiem dagger

If it is not showing up on the list of items you can use ... look at the recipe. Does it say it has been unlocked? I couldn't find the daggers either but the recipe is not unlocked for me yet!

18. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

You are referring to the Steel Sword? 5th recipe? I have been creating a LOT of Spears of Root Essence (2 recipes down) and some Ivory Elves. Still, on the "items I can use," whether "all" or "weapons," the only item shown is the Viking Dagger.
    So then I went to make sure that I had all the items needed: Skull Dagger and Alfheim Dagger Set. In my inventory, I have 32 Alfheim Dagger Sets (Attack: +47, Defense: +42) and a Skull Dagger (Attack: +25, Defense: +10).
    But the only weapon in the trio that shows up in my Blacksmith page is the Viking Dagger (I have 4, Attack: +9, Defense: +4).

19. Evan Son of Thor

Evan Son of Thor New Member

Hero

Says I need a "Hero" for one of the recipes. Where do I find a "Hero"?:confused:

20. skjold

skjold Member

It's a reward from the world boss it you have min. 9 attacks.