[LCN] Catch Crates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SoT, Jul 11, 2016.

1. SoT

SoT Member

When I play LCN on mobile, I see all the time this BIG ADVERTISING taking almost the half of my screen: GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE LEGENDARY ITEMS, AVAILABLE NOW ONLY IN CRATES. After long hesitation I decided to buy a triple crate hoping to get some of these "legendary" items. But what I got are 3 extremely weak items - 2x 254/254 and 1x 355/155, which are weaker than some sold for 18FP! And this triple Crate of craps that I got is sold by Kano for 140FP or 29.28$ (Vat included)!!! The whole publicity on Crates and legendary items is for me a catch to sold outdated loot that nobody would buy even if the items were on sold for 20FP. Let's remind that even the money-grubbing Zynga didn't such things - for a subscription of 25$ you got every week free FPs and really premium loot which couldn't be bought elsewhere. If I say that, it's not to weep, but to WARN users, who consider to buy crates, so they can better judge the risk. And for those who are already displeased from different things in this game, do it like me - give your rating and make a review on Google Play, so the problems become public.

2. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Only spend FPs that you earn in game what ya buy now will be out dated in a months time anyway.

SoT likes this.
  3. von

von New Member

the crates are a load of tosh and cr@p just bought another one and got rubbish im so mad, ive bought fps and got some got 1 good one, just paid for one the 35 fp one and got this rubbish
    1x Search Helm
    162 Attack
    370 Defense. Other people i know have got a full load out with good loot, i just get cr@p im so annoyed

4. Kat Tyrrell

Kat Tyrrell New Member

Beware: The set of crates available (May 23, 2019) only drops the crappy items. I purchased 4 single crates in sequence, and each drop was junk. Very disappointing and a waste of money. The drop rate for the good stuff is set too high.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The drop rates for each tier are viewable before purchase, and with every crate you have the opportunity to drop a Legendary item.

However, if you want to 100% ensure that you get a Legendary, purchasing the 3x Master Crate will guarantee at least 1 Legendary.

Justin the killer likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I remeber before when I used my hard earn fps I gotten all 3 Legendary in one go lmao an boy that one friend of mine he was Jealous :D

Debbie A Katsanes likes this.
  7. Debbie A Katsanes

Debbie A Katsanes New Member

The best deal is the 3-crate purchase