[LCN] War Mode Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RafeDavid, May 29, 2017.

1. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

On the platform (KONG) I play War Mode is pretty much dead. I find that most WM synds don't care about SW and SW synds don't care about WM. If feasible I think a way to boost interest in WM would be to say synds classified as SW could only participate in SW and synds classified as WM could only partake in WM. Players should then be allowed to join one of each type of synd. With the WM synd maxing out at 10 players. There are those players who want to play WM but don't want to leave their synd which only partakes in SW.

If this is not feasible then allow players in a synd to have an option within settings to turn on WM. Then only those with WM setting enabled would appear to the WM synds as participating.

Just trying to come up with some ideas to boost interest in WM and to allow those who enjoy it but don't want to leave their SW only synd to play. The awards in WM just aren't worth it.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I actually like this idea. Maybe if each player has the ability to opt in to WM that will help a little bit. I wouldn't mind participating, but I know my syndicate members aren't on board, and I don't want to lose them all over this by making them participate in WM. Forget the max, though. Those who have, say, only 10 players will be at a significant disadvantage to those that have 25, but that's exactly the way SW works.

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  3. Agree with the idea. Or make it simple like this. There's limitation in 1 syn to who do the WM. Example 10-15 people only. So any others who do not do WM doesn't have to leave the syn. Only leader or officers can decide who can do the WM. So low levels can play this games with more easy. You know WM need more cash. Low levels too poor to accept bankrupt before they get achievements lol. :)

4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

If you have of 25 and say one person elects to do war mode how would that work ? - its not feasible surely ?

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not feasible, but there's nothing wrong with it. As a matter of fact, you'll be guaranteed a top 10 depending on the game and platform even you're going solo, because the participation is so poor. The idea here is that the whole syndicate doesn't have to participate in WM. Once the syndicate has signed up, individual players can opt in, and those that choose not to join don't have to. The way it is now, everyone in the syndicate will be signed up, even if they don't want to be. It would be exactly like SW. The syndicate is signed up for SW, but each individual syndicate member still has to join separately.

6. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

Jared got an idea how its suppose to be at first place, like that one!!!

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Just trying to clarify what I believe the OP meant. If that's a compliment, @Seppo, thank you. If that's an insult, I'll take it as a compliment because I'm in a rare good mood.

8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Exactly make it an option instead of a requirement. I know plenty of players that would participate but won't leave their none WM synd. Also I see plenty of 1 person synds in WM so if only 1 person in a synd opted in mot any different than that.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This idea has merit, although won't compete against top spot on placing to win, it gives the players a option to "try out guild wars" without leaving their guild. Thumbs up, great idea..