[LCN] RAIDS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ana, May 9, 2017.

1. Ana

Ana New Member

I would like to ask a question especially for long time players: A new raid is announced, but I have been playing for only a year and I see that I already did. Are raids also repeated?

2. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Yes several times ;)

3. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Only reruns now, and been that way for a while

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  4. Raids event always come in every month. Read all about raids in sticky thread in this forum. Love raids so much.

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  5. Ana

Ana New Member

Thanks for the answers. And they always give the same weapons I suppose. Do they only serve to accumulate more of them?

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes they accumulate, but kano seems to not have the time or inclination to add any new ones , this way people that start today can catch up

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  7. Even there is no new loot from kano but raid's reward still powerful loot than from workshop lol

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yeah i thinks it time for a 2nd round achievement and what not along with these raids esp. for the ones that have done them multiple times would like to see new things.

Herwindo Chayadi, Kirsten and Rick B like this.
  9. Ana

Ana New Member

Surely Sir. It seems to be a good business for Kano since they have a lot of people doing the same years and years: eternal bosses, repeated events, everything ruled by schedule, there is not even something that surprises us and makes us believe that we are playing a game , If everything seems an administrative task. Do not they drop an idea or not invest? Because in any business is supposed to invest to win or continue to win and I do not see except in hosting Kano invest in nothing else, programming, or graphic, or creative, nothing new.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

the time is spent, monitoring the chat, making a new chat with less rules, than creating new raids, to me it does not matter, this is all just a daily habit, sometimes feeling like a grind, and one day I will kick this habit :p

11. Sir Opinion Alot

glitch in the raids when 2nd raid is started and you try to collect 1st raid it is showing total actions wrong it was showing 2nd raid total action said the other was expired and i didnt qualify which i always do. ticket was sent in this is a other outlet thanks for looking into this

12. Sir Opinion Alot

yeap the total actions on 1st raid is continuing to change as i attack the 2nd raid the person has sent me. there is a issue with 2nd raids sent from same person, well next day and another raid is lost due to this glitch is there anyone paying attention or answering tickets with a live event and problems they always have people should not have to watch and make sure we get our rewards we deserve.. Im glad i havent bought any fps this round this is why i dont rush no more you pay good money for a product that has nothing but issues and days before its even fixed are they going run for 3 days before anything done and countless items cash and xp lost to loyal customers

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe you don't, but it seems there are enough players that do like--and spend on--raids the way they are now.

14. Sir Opinion Alot

i think your right half the problem is i dont spend like those either i guess the little guys dont matter.

15. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Hey Sir Opinion Alot, my apologies if you experienced some trouble with the Raid event over the weekend. I'll check on the ticket you submitted and make sure you receive a response shortly.

baha and Herwindo Chayadi like this.
  16. Sir Opinion Alot

it was on a few raids it seemed everytime people would start the 2nd one if you didnt collect on the 1st one it was keeping wrong track and said the raid was expired i had a few like that it was 3 to 4 that i noticed and thats when i stopped doing them early in the season. I tried to reply a few places to show this error and get it fixed but i could not join them knowing that if i was a sleep or at work and someone started a 2nd or 3rd raid i wouldnt get my rewards for the other one and i dont have the time to check each one and keep tabs like some of these people do with all the links. My ticket has the link of the fist raid it happened to me and I sent a screenshot of the raid and what was said, then i send name of the 2nd one i lost the raid link it was in a shuffle of mad mess, then i do believe i sent the 3rd raid i noticed and the links after that is when i slowed way done and chose to opt. out this season since it sucked

17. Sir Opinion Alot

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY IF I SEEMED RUDE! :)

18. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Oh no it's all good! :)

19. Kirsten

Someone give Dobby a sock :p

baha, Sandy Barrows and Dobby like this.
  20. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I'm not sure how true this may be but I've heard a rumor that there are 3 levels to these raids depending on who starts them. I've heard if higher level players start the raid you get higher level stuff. I only find low level people starting raids and it always says level 1.