[VC] Wayfarer????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lucifer, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

this better get resolved quick or i might be in retirement of this game

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

This change is not just a tinker: there are blacksmithing choices that require reversal also to keep this a "game". With the choices available for the past 6 months, crafting is also impacted. Example: Maletite Golems. All of sudden I could craft those and did. There is no reversal to the recipe. Take two warriors very relevent to the new wayfarer and combine it into one that is a bit less than the old wayfarer. How many folks have done that? A handful I would guess but to those handful, what are you doing for them? Or just to them?

FYI You have destroyed my crafting for the past 6 months. And this is a cumulative game thing, based on the dynamics of the drops and opponents strength and weaknessed.

So blacksmithing "cure" too on top of the energy "cure" ?

Am listening.

ViPCEO and Deblovscats1 like this.
  3. There are no reverse recipes for any items crafted using a gift. Reverse recipes are for elites and legendary items.

4. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

WTF!!!!!! Kano you owe me a crapload of energy for my 2000 wayfarer! What possible reason could make you drop their stats from 145/151 to 122/128. You guys are always looking out for the players :(((((((((((

ViPCEO likes this.
  5. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

i did send you a ticket but as my last ticket i sent took 4 days to get seen i will post my ticket here so you can sort it out NOW, just found out you have lowered attack/defence on Wayfarers from 145/151 to 122/128 i have 6,321 Wayfarers which i used alot of energy building my warriors up now im weaker cos you decide to change it is this some sort of sick joke, cos im not laughing you set the att/def months ago; now eaither put it bk as it was [cos you are going to get so many tickets and i will make sure you do when it gets put on wc what you done] or i want every bit of energy i have used getting the 6,321 Wayfarers and that includes the energy i did not get any drops, oh and ps dont delete this i have saved it and i will put on facebook so others will see it and not play your games

6. HJM

HJM Active Member

I forgot completely to collect those ones and now i'm glad i did't do much that adventure, what a waste it would have been :( But i'm with you who did collect them, it's a huge drop! Waste of energy and maybe even favor point's which aren't all free, even more unfair action when some players really bought favor points and spent it to energy just for doing that adventure, no no Kano, that wasn't nice at all.

ViPCEO and Kel the Merciful King like this.
  7. Sweyn I Forkbeard

Sweyn I Forkbeard New Member

OMG why not just reset all the weapons stats and see how many players remain. I agree will the concensus here. Restore the wayfarer stats or return all of our energy. I may have to boycott the next few raid cycles.

8. Sweyn I Forkbeard

Sweyn I Forkbeard New Member

I think that is a great idea... I will do the same.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  9. EPROWDY

EPROWDY New Member

I am also waiting for a "fix" for this. As others have stated, we have months of energy invested on this. To lose that much attack/defense is unacceptable. Do the right thing and restore the Wayfarer to its original attack/defense stats.

10. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Hmmm well there are many players that are not effected. Although a heads up may have been nice. There must have been a reason for the change. I await the explanation before I threaten dire consequences

ViPCEO likes this.
  11. TokiWartooth

TokiWartooth New Member

ALL players in this game are effected from this

ViPCEO, DarkIsis and Deblovscats1 like this.
  12. I'm going to try to be the voice of reason. Let's try to remember that maybe 15% of the game population has even reached this adventure in the first place. For those people it's an even drop of both attack & defense so there's no advantage given to an enemy with a different atk/def build. AND the Wayfarers are still high enough that they're still being used despite this change.

All I'm sayin' is that I'm not quite sure this qualifies as a game changing event (except in maybe a minuscule number of cases). Put your torches and pitchforks away, people. The balance of power has not shifted in VC Land.

Still, it seems to me that some sort of notice could have been given well beforehand so people could begin to plan accordingly. I think it's the shock of being surprised that really causes a lot of these reactions.

13. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Well that wasn't nice. No not all players were effected. Just the small minority who are in that Location and above, But I do sympathize.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    DarkIsis likes this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So yes, as many of you have noticed the stats of the Wayfarers did change. We did an audit of the previous adventure drop items when reviewing the stats of the newly released Location, Vinland (they're about 10 or more points higher than what they were originally meant to be for what that is worth). The Partisan Impaler weapon also gained a combined 10 to its stats as well.

Let's take a look at the original item's stats:

Wayfarer (warrior): 145A 151D Total: 296
    Enchanted Buckler (weapon): 121A 129D Total: 250

And the previous Warrior and Weapon from that Location:

Troll Chiefs Axe (weapon): 144A 150D Total: 294
    Deathbringer (warrior): 122A 126D Total: 248

As was pointed out when the Location was originally released, they are obviously reversed. Apologies for not catching on at the time, really no excuse for that.

Sorry for not giving any advanced notice, that was definitely on me, and in the event that we make any further changes I'll give you guys a head's up. I'll review this change with the team, but it has to be said that having this item be so strong compared to upcoming Location it would make those Locations less helpful, which is also a point of feedback we've seen.

I realize it's very disappointed to have found a great item to grind out, but at the same time we can't have future Locations not give out items that are going to help replace the existing ones.

15. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

yep cant speak for everyone but you can not change things like that after months of energy/favor points and real money people have put into it, im down on battle strength over 145k on att and def

HJM and Deblovscats1 like this.
  16. TokiWartooth

TokiWartooth New Member

and i guess you will delete all m favors tomorow ?
    you can delete my accunt ill quit

17. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

So what you Say mi7ch is that we shall just buy this shit from you???? If had know that from start i had sure done my Adv: different...So now how shall Kano compensate me for what you have do wrong?????? You have done it wrong and we shall pay for it??? what a dam shit game this is after all

18. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

no mi7ch you knew about this done nothing just sat back counting the $$$$$$$$$$$$ signs and laughing at everyone buying favor points to do the adventure

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I understand that you guys are upset about the sudden change and to be fair, I would be too, but throwing insults isn't going to help anyone. :(

I'll get together with the team and we'll see who has an large number of Wayfarers and were hit by this changed. I'll then contact you individually by email with a correction.

20. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Well in the New Land 'Vinland', the 3rd adventure has the first Warrior Drop, 'Pecked Explorer' With Attack 133/125 Defense. It has LESS Defense than the Wayfarer!!! And it's really crappy attack!!!

"they have dropped the wayfarerfrom 145/151 to 122/128" Instead of getting better you are making it worse!!!

Sorry KANO, but I said when you guys first started the Raids, with people leveling up so fast, so quick, the GAME NEEDED TO CATCH UP WITH THE PLAYERS!!! KANO made this mess NOW you need to FIX IT!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.