[VC] Do you feel harassed/bullied by a player who has a level 20x or 10x yours range?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by elrusso08, Jan 26, 2017.

1. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

It is very difficult to put a TRAP to someone whose base price is 1000x from ours. For example: My level is 7500 and suppose the opponent is a level 40,000 and his base bounty is 1.5quads. There is nothing to do except stop playing so you do not die a lot via Bounty-

That simple are the things. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to put a TRAP on someone whose base price is 1.5quads. The half would be 750,000 Trillions. But for all there is a solution :D

I was thinking of applying an algorithm equivalent to the one used to find opponents in the same range. Example: The algorithm allows the following::
    If we are level 1000, the algorithm runs and allows us to find levels using 40% below and 40% above. 40% from our level. Otherwise we can send to bounty only to levels that are within the range -999 and +900. 900 to 1000 to 1,399.

We try to send to bounty you could receive a message from the server saying: (Sorry, the next Viking is not within your range of bounty:p)

They are just ideas that would end once and for all with those players who are very high and take advantage of low levels to affect the game in a negative way creating feelings of frustration that in turn interfere with the performance of any Viking in the game.

It is an interesting topic and I think that KANO could give us new alternatives to what was raised here. Thanks :)

2. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Hmm, checks the level 40000's list... Hey, who at that level is incessantly blasting a smaller player? Take it easy!
    (I don't do it, others do.) I guess the second option is just get your health to about 21%... right above "hospital" range, let them attadk you one time, then you croak and they can no longer touch you. Heck, I am level 29000 and I still do that with a couple partik-u-lar folks. Once they kill you, they can no longer touch you, as far as attacks go at least.

Now, as to bountying... After they list you 10 times, you no longer lose any XP. Just part of the game. Let them get their 10 lists in if they feel it so necessary, then go back to leveling. To avoid being listed at all is to avoid bounty hunting at a lower level, except for mostly the gods bounties that are listed. It's a wargame. You will take some hits from some if you hunt, but the choice is up to you. ... :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sorry to say PDD this info is wrong, unless set protection on after 10 bounties from 'x' person, 10 bounties is 1/2 level no matter your level. So if i was just about to level I could be plausibly get listed 30 times and lose exp on every bounty knocking me 1/2 level back into the negative and the level 1 was about to gain. Continue to level can take that exp out again..

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Kirsten likes this.
  4. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Be careful who you trap do not become a traps donor just saying :)

5. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

The 10X thing is what C preached. It is his fault. :)

6. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

PSS. Some of these level 40,000's cannot take a dang joke :-D

Panith likes this.
  7. It has happened to me a LOT!

8. LonelyHeart

LonelyHeart New Member

I am being attacked several times a day every day by one guy that is just a few levels above me and I left him alone a long time ago and he keeps hitting me. I am in this game for fun and I am about to quit because of him. He is just a bully!!!

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Sounds like tgha
    A few levels above you means he is in your range, and is playing the game the way it is designed to work, that is not a bully that is a player , playing a 'fighting' game, which is what these games are PVP, player verses player. BTW several times a day is nothing lol

YK Wang, Justin the killer and HJM like this.
  10. Kirsten

No it does not bother me, there are ways to get even lol

Justin the killer and HJM like this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I just love it when they toss you around for a while until you can beat up on them, and THEN they leave you alone. There's always someone that will beat them up for you, if that's any consolation.

HJM and Kirsten like this.
  12. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Even in here he pokes and provokes. Plus provides incorrect Info

13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Not just leaving you alone. When they start losing they send an add me request :)

14. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what is the point of you coming up with this Topic it is Garbage! i got in mind that this is your own fault for going for a 40k plus in levels that are higher then you...without them putting us up they would have nothing to do but basically quit the game an there is no need for that, about them Traps learn how to deal with the price half of the players that are high ass levels they earned there upkeep an income per hour so yea stop complaining or either just plain out leave the game! SO STOP BEING A CRYBABY!

15. Kirsten

There are no bullies in a game, outside of a game it is different, in the parameters of the games there are no bullies.

Micaylah and HJM like this.
  16. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

maybe you should go and play farm ville or cafe world then its a battle game not a cooking game

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Which I promptly decline.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. ROTFLMAO!! Did I just read what I think I read?

I'm going to have to put this as mildly as is humanly possible. You're not being *entirely* truthful are you, Duke? Not even close. The unnecessary plea of innocence was a bit over the top though. B

It's been so publicly documented and SO thoroughly discussed that I'm wondering how you've forgotten the unprovoked months long campaign of chain listings that you began waging on *me* from a mere 16,000+ levels up?

You are EXACTLY the kind of player that inspires this kind of thread.

That being said, it can be well past ten bounties and although higher levels can't attack you after they've killed you, they can bounty you until either they're broke or (as I'm sure Kano remembers) the server crashes, depending on your cost.

Trapping higher levels isn't worth it since most just laugh about you wasting what may have been a weeks worth of income and not even phasing them in the least bit. In fact, many times a trap encourages them to continue just to see if they can chew through all of your coin if they feel they have a significant enough advantage.

An alternative route would be one I've taken. Hit everyone else in his guild that you can beat as much as you can as often as possible. You won't stop whoever's decided to target you but his guildmates will reimburse all lost XP given enough time (don't forget to collect for pain and suffering), you'll annoy them immensely, and eventually the person who started this whole ugly chain of events will whine incessantly about you in world chat. :)

Use it as motivation to catch whoever and exact unholy revenge. Simply put, if someone continually tries to ruin what little leisure time *I* get after I've asked them politely to stop then whatever happens is not my doing. I'm going to collect a payment from someone since I want the game to be entertaining to me too. If they didn't want their lower levels getting hit, they should think about their actions and factor in all probable responses *before* proceeding.

"I don't" ROTFLMAO!!

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It takes time, but you can get stronger without crafting or spending real money.

20. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

it is a interesting topic, but why worry about dying from bounties, they raise your bounties with every time they list you. figure out what time they are on line or off and then play your game if you can when they are offline

Kirsten likes this.