[PC] The Bounty Blitz That Wasnt

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Micaylah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

So it's 12:23am est the front page says there's a Bounty Blitz on....but there isnt? o_O

Attached Files:

• BB.JPG
      BB.JPG
      File size:
      51.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Ten minutes into this Bounty Blitz Event, and Davy Jones has yet to come out and play! :(

3. Chasity

Davy Jones, Ole Friend, Ole Pal; half an hour into Bounty Blitz; where are you????! :confused:

4. Chasity

It's official! Davy Jones is still slumped over, wreaking of the overflowing rum fest last night! Bounty Blitz just isn't any fun without your presence Davy; & it is one of my favorite Pirate Clan events (next to Battle Arena)! Get your head out of the bottle when ya know the Bounty Blitz is around the corner, please! :eek: ;)

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

No Davy Jones bounties went up? I will look into this to ensure he is placing hits in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

Micaylah and Chasity like this.
  6. Chasity

Thanks Smack for looking into it! :) The only Davy Jones bounties that went up were those regularly scheduled, not Bounty Blitz-type. There were no clusters of bounties set by Davy Jones.

7. Chasity

I'm on Armor, btw. :)

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It seems like every day is a blitz for me, at least when I'm online.

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I am just following up but a Blitz is just ending right now on Armor and all I see recently are listings from Davy Jones however I am not seeing many organic listings from other players. So it looks like this system is running as intended.

10. Chasity

Yes, it is only every 4th Bounty Blitz or so, in the recirculating program, that messes up to where Davy Jones forgets to participate.

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sometimes Davy needs a little shut eye ;) I'll check out the schedule and keep an eye on this. Thanks for the info Chasity.

Chasity likes this.
  12. Chasity

You're very welcome! I appreciate the time that you're investing in figuring out the problem for to get it fixed! Thank you so much! :cool: