Chat Survey Results and Outcomes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SparkleMotion, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks, I know it can be a bit of a bummer when you feel like your voice isn't heard, especially over something as contentious as Chat. We pulled a vast number of emails from players who used the WC over the last 90 days as we wanted to contact as many of you as possible.

We do our best to get in touch with you, however we can't account for things like throwaway email accounts, or dozens of other factors that would prevent someone from getting the email for the survey. This means we need to think of different ways to get surveys out, but as Sparkle Motion noted above if we want to ask questions about specific things we can't make that completely open as it could potentially make for false positives.

A lot of the questions that are being asked in the thread are also covered in the original post so make sure to give that a re-read if you have a specific concern that you didn't see mentioned. :)

Chasity likes this.
  2. There is a MUTE Button...

3. KillingYouSweetly

KillingYouSweetly New Member

Thanks Evelyn :p

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There's no such thing as an adult chat in game. At least, not until the 5th one is added. Because the other 4 have been SOOOOO successful.

I found out why I didn't get the email. When I tried to log in here today, there was a message saying that my email address was invalid. I've been using it for over 7 years, but now all of a sudden it's invalid.

Apparently not.

My thoughts exactly.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2017
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

@ Sparklemotion, with new chat update can you at least give us what been asking for of "option to delete posts" as well
    We need a way to clean up links in group's and guild TYVM if consider it ;)

6. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

As I understand it, the surveys were given out to those who've been active in using the world chat within the game (not here on the Forums).

SparkleMotion likes this.
  7. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

actgually they state 198 or older unless they have parents approval

8. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

I'll pass this suggestion on, thanks Jades!

Chasity and JADES like this.
  9. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I have try to use it for 1 time only i get response like if i`m a bitch hiding blah blah respect blah blah your behind healing blah blah. nah remove this chat its full of kids or adult with to many money in this game that are thinking the are good and try to be cool.

So conclusion its worthless unless you have a admin monitor the chat or bot that filters those nasty people out of this chat.

10. kessie570

kessie570 New Member

OK so I'm late to the party but I never use WC, mostly for all the reasons covered here, so I didn't take much notice... but I've just read your announcement about removing the Report button from WC. Fair enough, but I wonder if it's possible to come up with some way to monitor who people are "muting" the most? That would give you a pretty clear indication of who the most offensive people are without anyone having to report anything at all. Just a thought

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah I went to mute someone and only saw the mute option , I guess I was not in the classroom when that announcement was made, and I disagree with removing it, people are not prob gonna take the time for a ticket, but I imagine this is what kano hopes .

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Based on most of the posts I see from you, I don't even think you're in the same school district. :p

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You are such a smart ass lol

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

you know what they say....if you cant beat em.....

16. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.