[VC] New Loyalty Items Coming Wednesday, October 19

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 17, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Perhaps unnecessarily cryptic! My bad.

There will be another set of Loyalty items in April.

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

And plans for new Crates?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, in March.

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Any life plans you'd like to share with us? Inquiring demons want to know

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Logan looks pretty good, I may go check that out.

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

im hoping for good loyalty items too, i still have alot of loyalty points to spend lol :p

yeesew likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

- .... .- -. -.- ...

8. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Kinda time for new ones?October last new we in to March now

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So, is post #21 the "official announcement" in this thread or did miss something?

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That was it. A bit less fanfare than what I had anticipated.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

"Official" announcement for those that missed it.

12. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

aiant got time to check im lazy, any news when we get new empire, adventures , blacksmith, challenge

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, there is a new Location being worked on. No ETA, but it is Soon™.

15. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Alsie...........

16. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch i know its only been 2 weeks but any news when empire/adventures/ boss/challenges/blacksmith coming out i see pc got there's last week

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Artists are working on the Location right now, as soon as I know a release date I'll post it here.

SparkleMotion likes this.
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch,
    With new bosses becomes more and better drops, but VC crafting has fallen behind because of this, it's getting worse and worse to elite or leg items due to these new items.

Crafting levels need to be addressed now, not later, if own it can make it, if wish..
    I for one can't legend ravens (which don't even use ELITE until gain ~1400 lvl's have ability to craft to legend)
    Another is netcasters, lowest warrior I use, yet can't elite until LVL 15k, I'm level 13624
    • Grab your character which is EASY to level up and tell me when gain 1400 level's, then talk to me about it.

This started with the Heimdallr for warriors (Random Attack Drops: of 64/64) and yet has not been fixed. Do you even understand how hard it WAS to get 64/64 warriors and now is a cake walk? I'll walk you through it....
    • Hit min on every Inferno Giant= gain a dragon rider (grab a dread necklace + northern knot charm=gifts) 500 bill get's you the Muspell Spectre, then need to make it into 64/64 which is the Damned Elven queen needing (1 Spectre + 1 golden apple gift for 500 bill) Back in day 500 bill was lots of coins, not anymore.
    • Or could hit minimum on Hel Rising and receive a Bone Drake of 64/64
    If don't understand this from a well experienced player, then I have no clue what to say.....

19. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

umm did not post mi7ch when it came out tut tut

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  20. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

they need to make new city items open alot faster elites items etc. stats need to be the same as recent best items. Since we know now the items is always getting better they have no excuse now in making items with regular boss insanely high now and also the items crafted, they need away to make the playing field alittle more even like Kano was known for back in the day where it was a mix of proper skill point placement, boss hoarding and buying items it wasnt based just around 1 area in general like it is now.