Upcoming Changes to World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SparkleMotion, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Ya over and over and over he was spamming

2. no if you post in wc x killed y , or you put Y in hossy , you get a warning. this is from a team mate , in a war this player declared , but seems to die a lot :D
    http://prnt.sc/ei09hd

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You don't get a warning for posting that one or twice, or heck even ten times. But if you continually paste the same, or similar, message 20+ times in a short span of time, you will get a warning.

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  4. its a killing game .... is the aim of one part of game to hit players and kill or put them in hospital , Really not the other fault he kept dying surely :D

5. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Until other people get bored. That's usualy after the second time.

6. then probably there should be a limit of 2 times that you could kill a player, If games allows to kill, should not offended by the post of a game feature ;)

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

killing players is what we all do so whats the point in crying about it..geezzz kano did what they think is best altho half of the terms i dont agree on but it is the world we live in now..an Uncle Sam is getting paid rich lol

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Not offended, it's just boring to see a whole series of kills in world chat, unless they are part of an ongoing entertaining "conversation". ;)

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

which is exactly what is usually going on, it is fun and adds to the conversations :)

10. chAZZ

chAZZ New Member

HAHAHA!!! And hillarious when it blows up in ones face, as it did to me. I seen peeps posting players they wanted help w/ so I posted one, not knowing he was a very popular and well liked player. Hence I was kept dead every time I came on to play for like 3 days. HAHAHA.

11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

its ok till you see the same shit posted for an hr or so and when people trying to really carry a conversation it's annoying, they treat the world chat as if it was there group chat instead of world.

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  12. chAZZ

chAZZ New Member

There is a mute button I believe.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

for only so many people its not alot and when you reach i think its 20 people its starts unblocking the oldest person so yeah it dont help if its 2 wholes groups of people you are trying to ignore and thats 50 people so it dont help

Micaylah and chAZZ like this.
  14. chAZZ

chAZZ New Member

LOL. You may accurately accuse me of disseminating hear-say information. I have never used mute. The maturity and intelligence level on WC has always been predictably toddler level most times. I have met a few people there I like to consider friends via internet magic but I just don't have the time to be as active as I was when Mafia Wars was alive. Hell, I been playing this for around 1 year now and my hit-list kills is still under 25. But I stray... It does sound like Kano is taking these problems by the short n curlies. Ultimately, it sounds like you and I are stating the same problems only different. Players need to remember we are just playing here.

15. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

"Ultimately, it sounds like you and I are stating the same problems only different. Players need to remember we are just playing here."

And some people aren't playing and take this way too seriously and use WC for personal attacks. That is still the problem.

16. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Well it looks like the new chat is already a cesspool of crap great job KENO Why dont you just add another nomed the PUB!!!

17. One of the issues that I see already is the fact that new players are trying to recruit mob ... yes, they post their invite code, but I for one want a chance to LOOK AT THEIR STATS before I send the request ... I don't want to add a level 30 that has been on the game for 3 or 4 years. Another is some of these players that like to start drama since you can no longer click on their name in chat are going to use it to just keep antagonizing players they don't like. And if one of the lower levels has a question that I don't want to openly answer, I for one, am NOT going to constantly search through my mob. A lot of these questions I WILL answer through inbox messages just to make it easier for them to get the information they need. The censorship can be a bit much at times, but there is such a thing as common coutesy, and we, as ADULTS, should be able to exercise that without a school house monitor.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Surprised to see the latest policy statement wasn't actually signed off by Pontius Pilot...

19. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Hey Backdoor Boo Boo, if you aren't enjoying Lounge chat then you should opt out and head to World Chat :)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  20. I disagree with the chat room and would like to remind KANO apps of "canadian law" of online harassment and facebook Community Standards. Also I want you to block the F word and other cuss being used in a chat system within your company. This so called lounge is connected to game play so just opting out isn't the answer.