[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. not correct the tier that fills faster is the middle one. most players that started to do raids when mw ended are middle tier, they keep doing raids. 1st tier is getting harder and harder to fill, 3rd tier by the reasons I stated before (game dies for players after 10.000) not that easy. In 10 raids we close, we lose average 3 weapons for kano in high tier
    if helps this is what happens in raidbusters

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't have any problems getting in raids, although this isn't a priority for me. Maybe you need some better friends?

Kirsten likes this.
  3. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

putting a limit on ho many raids you do is not fesible, I do over 300 raids each time and I don't camp in any raid unless they been perished, then I quit wasting my stamina and energy on those raids. what would work is maybe somehow we can list those who camp or bottom feeders on the list, so all can see who those people are that perish a raid or camp so they are not invited to raids

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

these item that you speak of are different topics from what I was talking about, I consider newbies anyone under level 300,

as to campers, I know of 15 that are over level 6000 to 10,000 or higher that camp all the time, doing zero damage or maybe one hit. and they do it in ever raid they are in. and i have mentioned some of the items you brought up in other threads.

5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I dont have any problems either most of the time except in the job section, lucky for me I have lots of friends who invite me privately to raids becuz they know I help a lot with raids. and a lot of them that needs a higher level to pound on them, I have been known to finish most of a raid myself if its a close friend and not many are helping them.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

and as far as labeling people as campers, if they sit on the bottom and do nothing to help then that's what they are. and are of no use to any raid owners.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. lol no ty, we (our team) does over 300 raids a season, so far so good ;)

8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Any chance the tiers will be adjusted for the next Raid session? My concern is on Kong but other platforms might want to chime in as well.
    Just to get the convo started:
    T1 1-3500
    T2 3501-6000
    T3 6001-?????

Many players have been leveling hard and T3 is getting congested and T2 is getting tougher to fill.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

300 raids in a week? That's over 40 a day. Do you even play the other 3 weeks, or just during raids?

Sebastien Dirks and Kirsten like this.
  10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

its a insane 8 day period i dont do that many but with them the best was 150 during 1 raid season

Sebastien Dirks likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll see what I can do. :)

TomcaT likes this.
  12. jared we over 100 , all levels all tags , so we do raids not as individual players but as team. Its a lot easier and fun .

13. a raid team member :D

14. If helps , our team asks in normal raids 4 spots free each tier. Our members need to do 10m each raid, 1st passage, then all that is need to close the raid . While some lower health in raids others close them,. If not many enter the raid and hit same time (system blocks) takes 20m to do a full health boss raid. Majority of our raids are close to end with free spots , we fill them with players that do not do raids. They qualify we close them. Our biggest problem is to ensure boss has enough health to qualify all , We not fans on giving Kano the free weapons back. Last days of raids we do the raids most consider lost, and are no problem for the team.
    We have a wall , where we offer 1st tier players a chance to do raids with us, secure and that we end. Where we also recruit players.
    We have an inside game chat for 3rd tier players, to qualify in raids we are closing.
    Does not mater what tag raid owner is, because the group its self is all LCN tags.
    And yes I play during 3 weeks, and no I do not have time to do a job or collect during raid week. Its an insane week, but I think we are the only group that since we started , never lost a raid and where all tags are in 1 room having fun. Amazing people and amazing players.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

Raids from March 16th ??? :)

16. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Any word on tier adjustments?

TomcaT likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're looking at re-doing how we figure out tiers, which will give us a better idea of how to distribute them. Long story short, no tier adjustments this time around.

TomcaT likes this.
  18. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Cheers Mitch - ty for the info :)

19. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

What time is this one starting? It's not even mentioned on the "Raid Announcements" thread :(

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is usually 12 noon my time EST, not sure if the clock change will make a difference