[VC] Expensive loot for jobs.

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Crazy Inuit, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Hi, I have bought properties in all cities and only have a limited amount of weapons that needs upkeep, and there are some jobs I still cannot afford to do, as I dont have cash enough to buy the loot needed. So now I am stuck, I do jobs which give maximum cash, but even if I sold many items with upkeep, I still cant buy that loot. Sort of discourages me to continue this game. Havent had the same problems in LCN.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

LCN doesn't have this, but the other games might. Just wait until you have to craft items to do adventures.

3. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

well thanks Jared, that sure sounds promising :(

4. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

upload_2017-3-6_16-45-0.png
    This the one.... ridiculous price for loot and upkeep :mad:

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not too bad, you just need to make sure you have some good earners in your inner circle. Once you've done the adventures, you can sell the items back, if you want to. They're not worth keeping in your inventory other than when you actually need them.

6. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Thank you Jared for taking time to answer.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Also remember it has always been this way, it really is not much of an obstacle, unless you are are a raid leveler.

8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

so each time u complete a job always remove that stuff like that an sell it an too keep your upkeep at 0 coins where that way u can have some money flowing as well so remeber that :)

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What platform do yiu play? If FACEBOOK private message me here, I'll get you that coin in 1 day from IC earning and then some.

Kirsten likes this.