[PC] crafting in pirates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by don jenkins, Mar 2, 2017.

1. don jenkins

don jenkins Member

Would like some feed back on crafting - is it worth while - have done some crafting but ended up losing attack/defense - no idea why - are there crafts that are worthwhile to do? - thanks for your feed back

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Always check if you are using something before you craft it, that is why you are ending up losing, and yes crafting is useful. check the stats of the item you want to craft against the stats of the item you are crafting it into, among other things.

Gracie OMalley and Chasity like this.
  3. don jenkins

don jenkins Member

thanks - should u only craft for an item that is on the level u are on?

4. Kirsten

check your inventory , to see if the item you want to craft is being used, and, especially if ya gonna make it elite or legendary, do lots of bosses and adventures, so you have the items you need as well as the gifts, and sometimes just cause you can craft something , ya shouldn't , Ya don't want to use a slew of boss or adventure items you are using to make a few crated items that make you weak.

5. don jenkins

don jenkins Member

yeah you are right. That is why I am not sure to craft. I have been doing tons of bosses and all the adventures I can. really have not been buying any limited time items - have been saving FP to buy hired captains

6. Kirsten

yes hired first, when ya look in inventory, hover over an item , it will you whether the game is using it in att and def, go all the way to the right of the item, and hover over the amount you have.I wish I could post a screen shot, but I don't know how to do that in the forum.

7. don jenkins

don jenkins Member

when I hover over an item, all it does is show the name of the item - when I go to the right shows if I remove one of the number of that item - example: shows Voodoo Swivel Gun when I hover above on left - on right it shows that I lose 11 points on attack and defense if I sell one of that item - one other thing, what is original system and I have bought some items in it - but does not tell if the item I buy loses att/def if I buy more or sell the item

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Use battle strength tab under PROFILE button and gives you easier lists to view from there. ;) Without a option of removing items on accident.

Chasity likes this.
  9. don jenkins

don jenkins Member

I see what u all mean - I feel that the best way to add attack/defense and to build the character is to do as many bosses as I can - buy hired captains - buy property to increase bounty - that seems the fastest way to build my character - your thoughts

10. Gracie OMalley

Gracie OMalley New Member

Coming up on Murder Island. Can anyone tell me what gifts I will need for crafting there? Please and thank you!

11. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

crafting drop menus in fb cannot see the options i was able to see last week anyone else having problems? NOr can i choose more than one at a time craft for loyalty items Thank you!

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Clear your browser cache and update.

Uhm, you can't craft loyalty items, but drops can, this should be quick fix if understand correctly with same of "clear cache, update browser"

13. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

Thank you i appreciated the help Clearing cache and update fixed the drop down menu for both issues.

JADES likes this.