[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

lol - it's not just me, many players have that "experience" every raid event.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. ThaMan

ThaMan New Member

Mi7ch,
    Some feedback on the tiers for the next raid.
    Basically what's happening now based on what i've seen from the raids i've been a part of and the raids posted on the jobs board is:
    • Lowest tier 0-3100 gets filled almost immediately to 10 mobsters
    • Highest tier 0-6950 hardly ever gets filled or takes a long time to get to 10 mobsters
    What I would like to see happen for the next raid is:
    • Lowest tier slightly reduced (say to 2920)
    • Highest tier significantly reduced (say to 6520 or even lower)
    Of course the numbers I listed are just an example based on the unlock levels of Paris and Istanbul but to give a guide of what I mean by 'slightly or significantly'

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

changing level would not help the issue, the issue is raids are not worth it for the higher middle levels and upper levels most are past the point of them helping the xp sucks compared to the amount need to level, they cost to much to heal for higher levels 500 energy aint nothing and it takes 4 to 5 levels of energy just to get 1 level done. Xp for heals need a bunch, upper levels need more xp for there actions, also the amount done need to be much greater for upper levels since everyone thinks the higher levels have it easier in the raids which in fact they wont realize till later that the best range for raids is 2000 to 5000 lvl range below or after that they really suck when your lower you recieve many levels and fps for your normal refill also you level most the time fast enough that you dont use all the 500 energy so a few aspects need to be changed to appeal to the crowd you are referring too

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I am high level, over 11000, I have to refill at least twice if not more to get leveled up as far as the range levels for higher levels not filling up quickly, everytime i try to get in raids from the job section they are always full at the top tier. I do agree that the exp for highest levels suck big time and its a lot harder to finish the raids without spending a lot of cash becuz of the higher levels camping on the bottom and not doing anything while taking spots that someone lower that wants to help with the raids could have filled. its not funny anymore and it certainly does make a lot of new enemies to boycott raids just becuz you dont like them, if your not gonna help with the raids then stay out of them.
    also some old players like me on the first day of the raids, just get in as many raids as they can, then they go back and get minimum to start with, I always go back and help finish every raids I get in and I usually do around 300 of them each time. I always allow three days to get what is needed to finish each raid i enter in. but i do agree there are a lot of high levels that's it at the bottom and d onothing and it's the same people doing it each time the raids come out. if you send personal invites then stop sending to those people that camp. and keep a list of campers so you know who not to invite

Sebastien Dirks likes this.
  5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

problem with raids is the higher you go the xp given compared to the xp needed for a level is really terrible the % ratio should stay the same from all lvls, energy per level needs a major overall and done on a 50% scale or 2000 which ever is higher, stamina also, alot depend on uppers to kill raids thinking they have more resources they do more damage but its totally opposite and until you reach the higher levels and see this most dont understand. Also for the camper's the game has became a spending game and that is some's only outlet to mass some good items is to do min. on as many raids they can, so maybe some things can be looked into changing to make it actually worthwild for all players of all levels receive same benefit xp to level ratio on a even bar across the field.

maddog1122 likes this.
  6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I would agree with that sir! and yes I have way over 300 invites every game and a lot of repats also. I would love to get into all of them for the drops, but as you say sometimes the highe rlevels have to do four times the damage just to help make up for the eight or nine campers in a lot of the games.

I understand low levels migh tnot be able to do a lot of damage, but if just two of the campers would either get minimum or not take up a spot and do zero damage the nit would not be so hard for the rest of us. and i see the same campers are the ones who do most of the complaining about how unfairi t is to higher levels.

7. von

von New Member

Can't believe how much energy ive used in london for my 2nd key and its not dropped, this gets worse

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Best thing to do is move on to the next key in that case then go back and try again

von likes this.
  9. Philby

Philby New Member

Raid Boss - Rewards not showing correctly. Only shows list of Superior drops, no link to Common and doesn't show how many of these drops I already have - like previous Raids.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

On the "view rewards" pop up, click on the tab that says "Common".

Philby likes this.
  11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Little disappointed. I thought tiers were going to be adjusted for this raid.

12. Backdoor Boo boo

No common tab showing just a rewards tab and that just shows SUP

13. Backdoor Boo boo

Never mind found it!

14. Philby

Philby New Member

Thank you - it seems I was having a "man look"....... Cheers

mi7ch likes this.
  15. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

1.Maybe it should be considered thinking outside the box: 4 Tiers of 8 or 5 tiers of 6
    2.The Tiers need to be set by metrics of number of players available per level tier equally.
    3.Put a cap on how many raids one can be in at one time to prevent camping and forcing others to do more than their share of the work in a raid. There would be no limit on how many raids that one could accomplish during the season.

16. von

von New Member

You should have a remove button one raid i am in which finishes in an hour has hardly been touched and thats mainly from high levels and middle tier. One has even got 0 score and some 98181 dmg or less. Its not fair on the ones that have got a great score and then end up getting no loot:(. This has been asked over and over but still its the same you get campers if you share your job pub, which for some members have no other choice but to share it pub. If you have that button and can remove and re-share you might actually get some genuine mob that want to do damage and get the raid finished

17. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I would guess that this raid was published to wall - not a good idea - because some people still find ot amusing to wreck a raid - send to people you know - do not post in public !

18. von

von New Member

i dont post it pub, but yes it was posted pub, its a raid i am in, not my raid

19. Mad you can not label people old camp newbies kill, has nothing to do with how long you play the game has to do with the way you play the game. Our group is fortunate to have 50% + of old players, some of the older ones in lcn , they are far from campers.
    What you also need to add here is not only the low xp of a raid to a higher level, but also what comes after. After raids players lv 10 000 up can hardly play. no jobs to do, all done, no one to fight (fight list has 1, 3 players) WM no wp for 40% of the actions. Players know that if they level to much, the game is dead for them.
    Raids 1x 4 weeks , how do they play rest of the time,? No fun liking a game, progressing and not being able to play it. That is why I have insisting on the upgrade of the jobs and bosses xp and loot in new cities . It's a shame seeing this people walk away from the game .

von and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  20. pls pls pls pls fix the issue on each time a player opens a coop boss , the raid closes . Player set the raid as he wished , planed according to it, You can not overpower the player and decide now his raid is closed. If a new rule, inform the player (is not cause not all players have this situation) , this problem started 3 raid seasons ago if I am not mistaken, and really messes up people raids, thank you

von likes this.