[VC] World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

By chance, has KANO noticed that since players can only make a certain number of posts in the world chat at a time, that the number of people using the world chat has decreased by 90% And does KANO care to rectify this situation?

2. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

if kano gives us the over 21 uncensored chat room watch the numbers go up . this is a battle game and we have made friends and enemies . i want to be able to say what i want .

3. Grand Master Fielding

And I want to ask multiple people if they want to buy a shrubbery without being told to wait 57 seconds all the time.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

WARNING!
    The following posts are in violation of our new Chat Guidelines,

"go wash your bald head you idiot haha”
    "not here to make friends unlike your sad self Daisy"

I guess insulting vikings is flat out wrong now days...... sheeeesh....

5. Grand Master Fielding

What fun is the game if you can't insult someone now.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. almost like world chat for vikings is made for age 3+ .. grow up faster ? lol

7. Grand Master Fielding

What you said - some things should be out of bounds (kids - ethnic/homophobic slurs) - but we're at a point where we can't even talk too much without getting a warning. It's nuts

8. thats just sick .. who come up with this idea Kano ?

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  9. Grand Master Fielding

We won't get a reply.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

11. nice picture ... we might need to move chat here ? or thats the kano idea after all to get this forum moving LOL

12. HJM likes this.
  13. shut up .. go to bed hahahahahahaha

14. Hiney Inspector

Hiney Inspector New Member

Puff.... Puff... sorry is this a smoking forum?

15. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Hey I am bald and my head can use a washing. As a bald person I am not at all offended by that remark. The WC has become a cesspool of Politically Correct Behavior.

16. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

I agree chat should be more open. Smack talk is part of the game, as long as it doesn't get too hateful. I also support creating a so called 'Adult Chat' where people could apply their smack talk techniques to the full, so long as there are no personal threats and character assassination.

17. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

Your chat name has been changed to unknown. You can not use the name QuickerLovesMaleRooster or QuickMustacheRide...... WTF.... hahahaha not sure why i can't use them names those are great family oriented names from many moons ago....

18. Schreck

Schreck New Member

I guess because some other player who dumps a small fortune into an almost dead clicky app is named quicker. So much for coincidences. lmao

19. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

I hear ya they didn't like Poo pusher Gravano either that was my grandfather he shoveled shit for a living... True story.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator