[LCN] New Location now available: Los Angeles!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Craft items, Job items for the upper cities need to have more powerful items, item's for monthly cal. and the other rush cal. need to be equal to the latest limited items remember kano we can only get a limited number of these period why cant the monthly the one that we only get 1 of in the first place why cant it carry insane number one that would take awhile for the limited items to catch up to, used to being a upper level gave you a power advantage but now day's with the changes in stats you have made the difference is dramatic and until your a daily players your stats and numbers only show useless information and not actually total improvement in our overall stats. We asked for things to change and again feels like smoke being blown at us, the only changed you have made is more informative crap for the raid to induce people to spend maybe alittle more to get a better item. Youve done nothing with the crafting you have done nothing to help change the effect you have caused by dramatic increases so rapidly in stats of our items

eric smith and Adrian93 like this.
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The new boss is coming today or tomorrow?

eric smith likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Should be today. :)

eric smith and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

5 months after the location was rolled out the boss will be available? Wow.

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

On the Los Angeles Properties page there is missing the Travel to Port Haven button.

AXXO likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks, I'll get that added in. :)

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Kano, you are very funny :Do_O
    neg142.JPG

8. Sir Opinion Alot

lol its up to almost -1200 now

9. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Where the heck is the port haven announcement? I added the items to the online doc but an announcement would still be nice.

10. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Port Haven is almost finished. You did not notice it?
    We really need another place!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

no, I've looked for it. This los angeles one seems to be the newest. My spreadsheet has enough holes needing to be filled in the upper levels as it is. lol

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wow. A location was rolled out with no announcement? I don't know what to say.

13. Sir Opinion Alot

lol im not a real fast leveler but i dont finished Los Ang. and opened port haven which now i have finished your really slow on new things

14. Sir Opinion Alot

now im 2 cities ahead and im a low baller, now with nice raid item stats are we going see city items with the same stats as the old raids, it time for the cities to be just as good as raids if not then why level so high to unlock these things. Youve made a game changer for buying stuff its time for you to keep the game in its original fashion where even the craft and boss stuff was top notch..... They should be ahead of the game since new items come out all the time I think its time for cities to be the atleast 75% the strength of the 30 fps items out at the time and for crafting should be almost equal now as high and the amount of limited items people own now

15. Sir Opinion Alot

another month goes by and no location lol you guys are way behind and with items crafting and job wise boss drops need to start being at least as good as the old raid items since you are starting out with a 2nd round and these stats are just as good as limited items now, there is no excuse why job items and craft boss etc are not equal to these raids people are still going to spend on levels off your raids and get great items off super drops they get

16. Sir Opinion Alot

bumped lame ducks

17. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

What happened to the undertaking to provide a new location every 6 months.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  18. Sir Opinion Alot

i dont know what they are doing but i sure know 1 thing i have really slowed my gameplay down alot anymore i get on do my dailies for my team, i join syndicate wars but as far as effort there is no need of effort anymore, what you need is $$$.

19. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

What I think would be nice is a calendar showing the times and dates of events. Such as SW, BA, Raid Boss, City Releases, etc... If a new city isn't planned for another 6 months put it on the calendar. People just want information. Then they can play and plan their game accordingly. If there is no current plan to release a new city then just tell us. We might not like it but at least we aren't left guessing.

Dcasso and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Don't speed level, and you'll be fine. I'm nowhere near the last location now. I would say this only affects a minority of the player base.