[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They need to submit a ticket with their information and we can look into it, or PM me the information.

2. no latency issues :D fast as hell :D good job people, thank you

mi7ch likes this.
  3. they did with the ss all was sent via ticket

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll keep an eye out, thanks! :)

5. if it helps , is faster than before the latency issues . not sure if helps you but never been this fast raids.

6. hi , so players 1st hitters with 200 m damage are listed as possibility to get the weapon as "impossible" http://prntscr.com/dy6kp1
    and also that situation already reported in ticket of players disappearing from raids

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If I'm reading that right, it says "500 actions" (it's a little blurry, could be 900). Overall actions, including Healing, is what gets you drops, not Damage contributed.

You need a minimum of 1,000 Healing actions to be eligible for a reward, as well.

8. will send you ful
    will send you full screen but player already made ticket, sorry to mess your weekend

9. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

The raids are so screwed Mitch - you wouldnt catch your breath huge bit of chat missing whacky join numbers - people losing points and scores - and on and on - needs a massive fix

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

needs to refund what people have spent its been a bad bad event

11. we would be happy if ,you could get at least someone in support. To be blunt. players spending fp , cash in raids, and after doing 30m their counters reset, Have a player that did 30m 3x in 1 raid , top hitteres always and each time they opened the raid had zero damage. How can anyone expect players to keep hitting ?
    Also player closes 1 raid, opens another. the feed gets messed up , New raid has no actions they all go to old raid , closed raids with activity when they are closed
    Other, player enters in raid , shows on list, shows on sum , BUT not on feed.
    Is absolutely need someone in support , that can at least speak to this people
    Another, for some reason, accounts losing stats , meaning they lose weapons . This is nut cause this are clients that bough weapons and pay them and now seeing their stats chopped.
    I get changes are need. But dont do them and do not get someone to do the roll up .
    More than problems in raids, at this point is the trust of the clients that is need to preserve. People feel they being robbed when in a situation they left without reply for this long.
    Hope some one logs soon , sorry for the vent

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  12. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Can we please get it so that people with less than 60 days (or 30 days) can NOT join raids?
    Frustrating as heck when new players perish a raid because they don't have a clue how to play yet.

abre and Sandy Barrows like this.
  13. abre

abre New Member

BULLshit MAKE AFK raid kick blockbutton or whatever

14. why? that absolute nonsense mate sorry have more high levels perishing raids than new peeps , Why have players old or new play for some ? I never perished a raid and started raids around 30 days . In the end of the day is owner choice whom to share the raid with. With that choice comes results, Sorry can not agree

15. Geoff Heretic Wild

Why? because MOST new players have no clue how to play.
    Saw a guy on server2, just over 1 day old, joined a raid, perished it. Seen many here and on server2 whereby players less than 30 days old doing that. Yes, there are exceptions, but not worth it. Or give the owner the ability to kick them, or make it so they lose their "protection".

16. mon169693

mon169693 New Member

I agree with momma lou....please add a reject button...some players enter about 15 raid bosses
    ,but don't do anything on it.

17. Mate that is the same thing of me showing you a list of old players campers and cause they camp I assume old players all campers. Dont blame the rain for getting wet. You alone determine whom you pass and how you pass he raid. If it helps this season we managing 450 raids (so far ) and around 200 or so closed. Bad news for you, I am a newbie :D. In our team we have as low as level 400 up to lv 18000 + . Wanna lol more ? even have a wall full of newbies that do raids with us. Sorry no one killed any raid though....
    Owner of the raid passes a raid as wishes to whom wishes. Maybe they should be wiser.
    Just one more info. most old players are now opening new accounts in server 2. Maybe your newbies are oldies

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  18. Geoff Heretic Wild

And another: https://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra/boss/raid/5881355159b934b3275d4b79?game_server=server_2

BTW: Most raids that perish are by noobs who don't know how to play. The ones where someone with experience does it, is probably because they are just being an @ss by getting back at someone - still wrong, yes, but very infrequent.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  19. Just because that is your experience does not mean correspond to the reality , and because you had that experience now all new players have to be banned from raids ? next what we bann all above 2000 days that camp ? You have to live with someone disagreeing without needing to insult them. Cause to be honest does not make a dent in the arguments ;) have a good one

20. On better brighter more important issues, today we not having so much raid issues , of around 100 + open this morning only in 1 was detected the issue of the player not showing on feed , that from experience we know that has translated in the not qualifying or existing on the raid . Not sure of been fully corrected , But all but 1 raids opened this morning display that problem so far .