[ZS] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 5, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They are on a rotating schedule, so they will all come back eventually. If you have a specific one in mind let me know and I'll give you an approximation of when it will return.

2. Jim Gundersdorff EA

Jim Gundersdorff EA New Member

Hi mi7ch,
    Thanks for the response! I have been in the game (ZS) for 263 days and have seen all the RAIDs except the following: UNdead, Abdominal Snowman and Nuclear Engineer. Thanks, these are the only ones that I don't have any achievement on at this point.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A belated welcome to the game, then!

The Snowman will be Feb's Raid Boss with the other two following shortly after that, although they haven't been assigned a specific month yet.

4. Jim Gundersdorff EA

Jim Gundersdorff EA New Member

Thanks!

mi7ch likes this.
  5. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

every month is a new raid bosses. So at the end you got them all!

6. ajui

ajui Member

WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO SET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR RAID. CAN BE EITHER LEVEL OR HOW LONG HAS JOINED THE GAMES. CURRENTLY NEAR ALL RAIDS HAS IT PARTY KILLED. THE CULPRITS IS ALWAYS NEWBIE WITH ACCOUNT NEWLY CREATES. NOT SURE IT WAS ON PURPOSE OR WHAT, BUT THEY ALWAYS SCREW UP AND SPOIL THE FUN. I SUGGEST LEVEL 50,75 OR 100 AS THE LOWEST LEVEL FOR RAIDS. battle arena has min requirement level before can participate, newly create faction need to wait few week before can join the war, so why not put some lowest minimum requirement for raids?

7. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

When is Kano going to make it easier to get these darn keys to open RB's!! 4500 energy just to open it, now i can't even attack and heal it, what's the point.

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

maybe instead of wasting valuable energy to get them why not just sell them for x fps easy then buy key do raids and not waste energy trying to get them

9. songjoong

songjoong New Member

Wow, this is amazing comrade. I like the posts in this forum ..