[VC] Holiday Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SparkleMotion, Dec 9, 2016.

1. there is a problem guys, the item for child's play had a pop out 512/521 and now has 521/282, shouldn't you inform the people cause many are now because of this less willing to buy the item , thinking its a late change and others bought a better item ?

Attached Files:

2. WorldB

WorldB Member

It's a charity item. If you don't like it much, buy one for the charity and be done.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

not spending money for FP's for an item , I help out with charities here and there, I donate and buy toys for a well know drive, already,

4. yes a charity Item, but when a one advertises A, and sells A, should deliver what they advertise . As no public information was posted apart from the forum, that the mistake was in the popout, prevents players from contributing for a good cause. I have passed the info advised those that so wish to make a ticket and gave them the direct donation link for Child's Play. Will leave it also here if anyone wishes . Child's Play. sets a donation link in their webpage for fundraising they approve. Donation Link: http://tinyurl.com/j3rgg46

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Why would I buy a weapon with 566 Attack for 30Fp if I can buy one with 580 Attack instead? maybe next year....

Darth Vader likes this.
  6. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

I was thinking the same and wanted to ask KANO-Why after this item is designed for a beneficence you have not done it so more players can be tempted to buy it ? We have in LIMITED QUANTITY - Shroud of Death 580 attack for 30 FP so Toy Sword was supposed to be with 590 attack at least !!! Also it design is not good I think it had to be something related to Christmas....

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  7. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i want the real present, lots of FPS lol

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You can have as many FPs as you want, just whip out one of those gift cards you got for Christmas, that's the gift.

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  9. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

aww man lol