[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's almost impossible to get a superior drop unless you're AMAZING! If you're only GREAT, you'll just get a common one. I don't believe I've gotten a superior for only being GREAT since that change was made, and I don't invest the resources to be AMAZING! in every raid I join.

2. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

When is the next raid due ?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

December 22. Before people ask it will not be moved or postponed due to it falling over the Christmas holiday. :)

4. Sandy Barrows

Thanks for the info

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Sandy Barrows

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I get superior for all ,good to amazing, that is why it is random like it always has been.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I never get them for being simply GREAT anymore. And I refuse to spend all of my resources on one raid just so I can get a decent drop. You must have an "in" with Kano...

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I just realized the next raid event will be over the Christmas holiday weekend, any chance this can be moved to another weekend?

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know your probably being a smart arse Jared, but if not (which highly doubt) post # 1323

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

11. Morning, 3 days from raids and there is no information, boss pic, name, promo available that I can find in forum or fb walls. when can we expect it and are we still good for 22, thanks

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It will be as scheduled just like always

13. Sandy Barrows

Maybe we getting a new shiny festive Raid - Ho Ho HO

14. its on boss raids now, thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm not sure I get what you mean. It starts on Thursday (the 22nd) at 9 am and ends Monday (the 26th) at 12 pm, as Raids usually do.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. that is why was edited, saw 22-24, so was edited , but ty . any changes in tiers this season ? we getting top tier full
    http://prntscr.com/dlnm5f

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will ask the developers to take another look at the tier distribution for January's Raid.

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think he's saying there is usually a separate raid announcement thread that you post to each week and immediately lock down, that hasn't happened for this one.

19. Leif Strand

Leif Strand New Member

20. Leif Strand

Leif Strand New Member

A good name for a coming Boss is "Medico". - The guy that keeps the others alive.