[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Really ? And now there is all ok (people have high-speed Internet) just five players from a certain guild are in all raids arranged like mushrooms one after another while others receive a message - Boss is currently being attacked by another Viking, try again!

2. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I pay good money for the highest internet speed available to me, and I have seen the same thing. I am not a big fan of raids, but when I am in the mood and have the time, I will watch the job board, and jump in a raid when I can. My new fun is to see if when I join a raid, where I might have interrupted the order of which the fantastic 5 join the same boss.

3. Darth Vader

They are arranged in column one after another so it makes an impression but hey this is just repeated coincidence!!!

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

This is why I changed my name. Not for sobbin ... but to state what it is I see and what the gaming company has set up.

Darth Vader likes this.
  5. Darth Vader

Can anyone explain how can I make my account 24/7 join in all posted raids in JOBS ????

6. Darth Vader

Dear KANO,please any of you to publish one week before raids coming in Viking Clan page the exact date to be ready for them! It is to your advantage - people need to be prepared to purchase FP! Thank you!

Birkebeiner likes this.
  7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Da fuq is goin on?? Over 1500 energy spent on attempting to get the first key and nothin... Da fuq you guys do??

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

5800 energy to get 4 keys, thats ridiculous

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Nothing, it's random.

Chasity likes this.
  10. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

its why i quit raiding

11. Green_Beret_Ray

Green_Beret_Ray New Member

I do not have to spend that much to get a raid. I usually get 8 keys and after finishing 1st raid load another and it gets finished also.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Green_Beret_Ray

Green_Beret_Ray New Member

13. Rodney Rangel

it wouldnt matter to me, its a waste of energy to get keys

14. Darth Vader

Well 5 members from certain guild is using imacros to join in raids this is fact that everyone knows... My question is what will happen if 10 members from this guild started imacros and they will took all 10 places for the big levels group in raids in each raid posted in job? What will happen then with this game? Why you KANO just dont remove these pointless levels groups and let em cheat I have no problems!

DeanTheGreat and Deblovscats1 like this.
  15. Rodney Rangel

i agree with u HJM

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Darth Vader

I always open 3 raids but never share them on public for few reasons- in jobs walking raid hunters with minimum or 0 actions, I have to share to people who shared to me and the most dangerous place for posting raids in jobs because there you can catch raid killers or someone your enemy who will love to ruin your raid with mini accounts :)

DeanTheGreat, Deblovscats1 and HJM like this.
  17. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

The latest raid boss rewards aren't right, I do the most damage BY FAR, the most actions & the most healing yet I can't even get a top reward, yet somebody else who didn't do as much gets better rewards??

I don't quite think that is fair reward for effort, do you?

18. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

this random reward is just bogus, rewards should be only based on dmg only not actions,,, actions doesnt kill the raids dmg do...

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  19. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

A sugestion:

Why not make the collect rewards on Raids like the normal bosses?

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  20. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Hey mi7ch i think it is time to change the tier levels on armor/kong it has been quite awhile. How about
    0 to 6750
    6750 to 12,500
    12,500+
    anyone else have some suggestions :)

Birkebeiner and Chasity like this.