[PC] Holiday Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SparkleMotion, Dec 9, 2016.

1. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Hi everyone,

Players from across our gaming communities have been asking us to host fundraisers for a while, and I’m happy to say that this holiday season we’ll be doing just that!

Starting on Monday, December 12th at 10am and going until Friday the 16th at 6pm, the Model Ship will be available for purchase with FP. For every Model Ship sold a percentage will be donated to Child’s Play, an organization that helps children through play.

[​IMG]

Since 2003, Child’s Play has been improving the lives of sick children and their families by providing video games, toys, and other fun stuff for kids to the hospitals, therapy facilities and support houses where they stay. These donations give kids the opportunity to enjoy age appropriate entertainment, interact with peers, friends and family, and offers a much needed distraction from what generally is an unpleasant experience.

We’re hoping that together across all our communities we can raise a lot of money and help a lot of kids!

For more information on Child’s Play please visit their website http://childsplaycharity.org/.

Sparrowhawk and Chasity like this.
  2. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Active Member

sounds great! :D

SparkleMotion likes this.
  3. Elle F

Elle F Member

I don't suppose it matters, but your ship is lying about its stats.

4. SparkleMotion

Of course it matters! What do you mean?

5. Elle F

Elle F Member

Does it? We were all going to buy one anyway. Nothing matters, everything is a lie; the cake, the pie, the boat. We are all just one stray gamma ray burst away from nothingness. Nothing Matters.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

because the stats were 715/715 and now the def part was changed

Elle F likes this.
  7. SparkleMotion

Not sure what to say to most of that, but the item stats in the modal are being fixed so everything will match up and display the correct information.

Elle F likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

and what is the correct, it showed 715/715 now it doesn't, don't mind Elle he has a very strange sense of humor

Elle F likes this.
  9. Elle F

Elle F Member

Thanks for cleaning that up for me Kirsten, I didn't read Sparkles first post to me correctly.

10. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

Is this ship a loadout item or not? What are its stats? Would purchase if I the information is correct.

11. SparkleMotion

The stats have been corrected. It was a coding issue with the popup modal that resulted in the att being listed as both att / defense. It is a loadout item, so you can use it and display it on your profile.

12. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

Thank you very much for prompt reply

SparkleMotion likes this.