Pricing idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by William 2016 confused, Dec 11, 2016.

1. First 2 hired mobs cost full price then as long as you can buy at once 10fps for 10 hired mobs this goes for facebook card people also. Energy/Stamina cost first for that day 10fps then after that for the day 5fps.

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well only downside to that is the majority of the players have gotten there 2k mob size so i doubt kano will do this!! figure i let u know this William..cause i would agree on this but i cant for the simple fact is that alot of players have put in alot of time an money into there games an it would be a disappointment an a argument will go down...so yea im just putting this out here!

Chasity likes this.
  3. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

got a hard time seeing kano lowering the price to 1/5 on something they have had running for years :) and as justin says, some of spend a long time getting fp to get to 2k, so pretty sure you would see a lot of complaining here

Chasity likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, ok but I want a refund on three games for buying mine,

5. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I. Think in view of the fact that Kano screwed the stats on the train they should honour the offer - its a joke to say sorry you got the coding wrong - as its in aid of a charity you drew people in and then shafted them by reducing the stats - disgraceful of you Kano

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

i agree kristen lol...REFUND :D

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

its crap we had to pay full price for everything and now they toss newbies deals like crazy its not right if you throw a special on someone else screen we all should see it NO SELECTIVE DEALS for people if someone get the mob at half price then you owe all the players half there mob cost back PERIOD

8. Justin the killer

i agree with you there bro good idea to mention this in this thread :)

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I need a refund too

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

No, thanks though

12. Guessing not liked by elder players I like the idea.