[VC] New Location Available: Græntheimurinn

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

What ever happened to the double and triple drop bosses? Is that a thing of the past or is something planned for future boss releases?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You're going to have to refresh my memory on this one, sadly. Lots of things rattling around in the old noggin'. :(

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There where like 15-20 bosses, from Draugr Horde to Hel Rising with multiple Random Drops, 1-2 different weapons and a Warrior. After that someone ruined that and turned them into very rare Random Victory Rewards.
    I think this happened well before you started to work at Kano. ;)

4. Demonik1

bosses that drop more than one thing....inferno giant random attack drops are a warrior and a weapon...there were some others that had 3 random attack drops, 2 weapons and a warrior

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the clarification, @Gazember and @Demonik1. I would imagine that those are staying in the past as there's been no talking about reviving that trend.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'd rather concentrate on one drop myself over 3(2 usually being useless), I'm good with it way is now.
    Not to mention more crafting LMFAO, old stuff not quite fixed yet. :(

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL. At least with that old way you had with every new location a fresh updated drop. Now you need to do 3000 lvls and wait 2 years for a new boss with a warrior drops. But I just wasting my time talking here, as no one really cares anymore.

8. Demonik1

How about a boss that drops more items as it grows in levels? Like once it hits level 50 another drop opens up, and then another at 100? It would make the bosses more useful for alot longer and make the wait in between new drops shorter

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Skooma Addict

Skooma Addict New Member

In general - I prefer warrior drops and rewards personally on a whole. Feels a bit like they were always underestimated in the game in comparison to weapons/armor...but then again, anything would be better than goggles or sun lotion. I, for one, appreciate at least the SOMEWHAT "mythology" inspired stuff. It´s not Zombies or Pirates after all.

10. Skooma Addict

Skooma Addict New Member

I find this idea interesting.

11. Demonik1

How bout it mitch? Can you run this one by the devs before I make it an official idea? If it's not possible then I don't want to waste anyones time on it

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I can put it in the queue.

13. Demonik1

Idk what that means but it sounds good lol thanks

14. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Thought Boss usually comes out one week after location is available? maybe tomorrow :/

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, sorry for the delay, Boss will be out tomorrow ASAP! :)

16. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

just wondering what time ASAP is? :)

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Early this afternoon Pacific time is the current ETA. We're upgrading the server/database hardware so the performance trade-off will hopefully be worth the wait. :)

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New Græntheimurinn Co-op Boss: Geysimikill!

[​IMG]

He breaks free of the mountainside, a daunting and powerful creature of mystery. Born of the elements, it's unknown how many more are out there like Geysimikill, laying in wait for the perfect moment to crack from the earth and destroy.

Græntheimurinn Co-op Boss and Minigame now available!

Sparrowhawk likes this.
  19. Brown Barbaloot

Brown Barbaloot New Member

20. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch any idea what items being crafted from new adventure