[VC] New Location Available: Græntheimurinn

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 2, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

[​IMG]

On the edge of thick forest lies a magical land, seemingly untouched. The air is sweet and unmoving, the waterfall is silent though water crashes down. Something isn't quite right here, will you adventure further to find out what?

Adventures and Empre now open for Vikings over level 16,175.

2. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

THANK YOU!!!!!
    Boss will be warrior drop right!

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, weapon, but I can make sure the next one is a Warrior.

4. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Weapon again! are you kidding me :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Seriously, a third boss with weapon drop? Maybe its time to make a break until the next location, or remove the game.

6. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Guess it shows how much they listen to their players :(

7. T-Gar

T-Gar New Member

tick tock worked.. :p

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will see what I can do, we still have another week before the Boss is out.

9. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Now that is the spirit mi7ch, we don't care what it looks like just give us a warrior drop :)

Darth Vader likes this.
  10. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

The next one is after 1 year what its mean we will continue hitting Marauder Fleet for warriors ? It really sounds like a bad joke!!!As for weapons enough good we get by raids!

11. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

what really matter is the stats of the drops.. we will complain about a warrior drop with no substancial enhancement to its stats (crafting as well)

12. Darth Vader

Really you want to know? Warriors are much less (rare) whether it's for adventures,raid bosses,crates,limited items,boss drops,raid drops,challenges drops,battle drops and so on!!!

13. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

Looks like a troll from Skyrim with the third eye and pointed ears! cool seems to be a rather good depiction any way

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Drop has been changed to be a Warrior item. Our long national nightmare is over. ;)

15. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

No Mitch ours isnt over til next week

16. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

grænt heimurinn is 2 separate words....its like if aliens called earth blueplanet, panetdirt, mudworld etc....

17. Darth Vader

18. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Hiya! This new location and boss don't follow Norse mythology, although I did draw inspiration from it when I was writing this location. We're scraping the bottom of the barrel for usable creatures and lands from Norse Mythology, so I tried to come up with some that followed the same ideas mythology but didn't actually come from Norse lore.

JADES likes this.
  19. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

That was kind of the idea, since when we look back on mythology it's almost like we're aliens viewing a different world. :eek:

Demonik1 likes this.
  20. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

more like Green World, or Greenland?: https://translate.google.hu/#is/en/Graent Heimurinn

And all those rings are Star gates?