[PC] Challenge Help Oddity

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Chasity, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having a problem whereby only one link will post on it at a time? Usually both my Calendar Help request and my Challenge Help request will show up on the challenge tab together. Today, when I click to put one of the help links up there on the Challenge Help tab, the other one immediately disappears. :(

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Has always only been 1 that will appear, Smack tried at one point to fix it but guess got lost in mix >> http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/challenge-calendar-help.13587/

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yep, this was brought up a while ago and it can't be fixed. If you still need help for your monthly since you erased the request with a normal challenge help, just repost the help request for the monthly when you're ready, that should work.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Whoa, that is an oldie. I'll see if I can find it and float it back up. Chances are it might just not be able to be fixed like Jared said.

Chasity likes this.
  5. Chasity

Okay, perhaps I'm an anomaly, because I'm pretty sure that I've been able to post both at the same time in the past. On the other hand, my memory has never been the best, hahaha :rolleyes:

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So reading back through that thread Jades linked we did make a minor fix which caused some unforseen issues. Fixing this would require a much larger effort than originally thought for what it would accomplish. That was a while ago, though, so with a more recent perspective we might be able to make some headway. It's gone back up for another look, but no ETA on when it will be done.

JADES and Chasity like this.
  7. Chasity

THanks for your efforts!

mi7ch likes this.