[LCN] Want More Familia Slots

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Curves, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Simon King

Simon King New Member

Great suggestion Curves and one I am sure would not be hard to implement.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

From our friends at Kano:
    I don't see any issue with it personally, but I'll bring it up with the team when everyone is back from the Holidays.

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  3. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Personally, I think anyone in your syndicate should automatically be in your famila. Then have slots depending on level in addition to those. That means really high players get more slots. This would generate more income to the higher levels. Another thing worth looking at is gifting that can be used for crafting at MUCH higher levels than 1000. With the flood of new players you have to keep a balance.

TomcaT and FancyPants like this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Disagree, being same syndicate means can hunt each other, one big aspect of being in a syndicate/guild/armada etc. Familia spot would negate this option...

5. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

You can hunt fellow syndicate members? I didn't know you could attack members of your own syndicate. That seems very unmob-like.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If not mobbed-up yes.....

7. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

In the case of a warmode syndicate, the ideal situation would be for none of the members to be mobbed with each other because it allows for syndicate members to catch each others' bounties to prevent rivals from collecting war points for the bounty kill. It would also allow for then cash spent by rivals to be captured & used to list the rivals for points which would be a "win/win" for the syndicate as a whole. This also gives the lower level syndicate members a chance to get some positive hunting experience without the risk of being retaliated against. My experience with this has been very positive and is has been a great way to build up confidence for those players who are just learning how bounty hunting works.

TomcaT likes this.
  8. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

On the issue of increased familia positions, I am in favor of a graduated increase based on level. An increase of 2 spots per 1000 levels seems like a reasonable solution which would encourage higher level players to to help more up and coming players without having to decide between helping new friends & keeping long standing friends in their familia.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

As a long-time player, I wholeheartedly agree with this feedback. Since this is a redundant post, I look forward to not seeing it next week when I collect my weekly forum reward, which is really the only reason why I even go to the forum anymore.

TomcaT and Elodie like this.
  10. Elodie

Elodie Member

i agree too Jared, actually i wasnt aware of a reward I shall poke my nose more often here then lol

TomcaT and Kirsten like this.
  11. MobMan

MobMan Member

Enough spaces to get the whole syndicate in would be good, the idea of 2 familia positions every 1000 levels sounds good too.

12. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

weekly forum reward? Do you have to have a minimum post level first or something?

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There was never a weekly forum post reward, monthly yes, but program is done with.....

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

To clarify, I was talking about the free cash/energy/stamina we can collect from the forum each week, not a reward for posting anything.

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You can access it from News on home page in the game ,also,it is usually posted on mondays unless it is a holiday

Elodie likes this.
  16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Right. But when you click on the link in game, it opens up another tab that takes you to the forum thread where all of the weekly reward links are. So you are still visiting the forum. :p

17. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I'm hoping the powers that be are considering some kind of increase. Long time players have their long time familia spots filled and the newer players are adding us to theirs but I don't want to kick out a long time member to add a new player...come on Kano guys/gals can we please pretty please get an increase in familia? :)

TomcaT and Rick B like this.
  18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is never gonna be enough spots, I have thousands of clan in three of the games, it is never gonna be enough.

19. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Your right there never will be enough spots but some kind of increase would be better than no increase at all. There is always hope :)

Rick B likes this.
  20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I disagree. I have trouble finding 20 decent contributors myself. You should be able to add at least everyone in your syndicate, which would be 25 spots. Maybe this would help keep newer players from leaving? Nah, that sounds too logical. I also think that you should have spots added dependent on your level over time, as has been previously mentioned in other posts here.

TomcaT likes this.