[VC] New Location???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ZSlayer, Oct 14, 2016.

1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

October Newsletter "A new Location is coming soon! "
    Is this soon as in a few days, few weeks or more like a few no one knows???
    Would like to start saving up coins if actually coming soon :)

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

This month they are working on a new location for Viking Clan, that means that most likely you need to wait 1 more month for ZS, if they are not making a new in Pirate Clan first .
    For VC most likely next week.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2016
  3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Just asking about Viking Clan

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

VC soon, but no ETA. Within October or November is a safe bet though. :)

5. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

November? lol you guys should not say soon, just coming one of these days. No need to save up my coin then :/

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I started saving coin for the new location several months ago, and I barely have 560 quadrillion coins for it. You really cant start saving soon enough. I hoped to see 1 quintillion before the location is out.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Not to knock your style or way to play, but saving coin to buy empire is the worse way to add to profit, spend it as soon as you have enough to buy if building your profit quickly is the goal

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Maybe or not... I am skipping to do math to find out. I used to invest right away as I had the coins, but now I have 1000 of each empire in the last location, that means I would buy everything at a thousandfold price compared to the initial price or what comes in the next location and I am kind of bored by Myrkvidr, by having a second boss in a row with a weapon drop, while in VC I can use twice as many warriors than weapons.

9. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Cmon little more serious with such news do not be reported at the last moment the same applies to raid bosses too.Next raid most likely date 3 Nov after arena but still do not see the information on Viking Clan facebook page.If people are prepared it is more profit for you ,no sense to explain the reasons but people want to know the date and time!

10. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

OK mi7ch it is November where is the new location for VC ? :) by the way i hope the new boss has warrior drops ;)

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Raids are every 4 weeks and rotate between all of the games. The last one in LCN just ended. The next one for VC will be 4 weeks from the last one, it's not too hard to figure out.