Updates to Raid Bosses & Locations

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torgar

Torgar New Member

This new change sux, I have made and kept status on raids at GREAT on most of my bosses and have received nothing but common items and my placements have been anywhere from the top five to the top ten. Why bother to burn so many GP's to get nothing better than I was before with less hovering over the computer to watch placement.

Rannulf likes this.
  2. T-Gar

T-Gar New Member

I have a suggestion for you.. When you join a raidboss let us first answer on a math-problem or write some random letters/numbers before we can join it, that maybe let us see a more mixed group of people then always the same guys that camp in every single raidboss. OK, it will give us a bit more work to join but its the same for everyone who actually sit here and try to join it. Do I accuse anyone to cheat in this.. NOOOO WAYYYY... In this game there is no such things as cheats, so this is just a small update thingy to try introduce some thinking in the game... ;-))

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The new change was not to change the randomness of what we get, I think it might be confusing for some, that this was the intention, it was just something that was not needed, showing the percentage under the boss was adequate the way it was, I can still get a superior for whatever work I do as I still get a common for the same reason/s, Maybe I am wrong but I asked this when the announcement was made and that was what Kano said., in post # 3.

4. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Okay, where's your source?

5. Kirsten

he has none, he is like that ex mafia war player that insisted over and over and fought with everyone her that Kano was sued by Zynga over LCN, which was not ture and is still not true lol

6. tom tiddles

tom tiddles New Member

where did I say anything about kano being sued, it seem most of your posts are made up, to stir up trouble in the forum , it is plain to see by your post you do not know much about the games as you spend most of your time , in the forum,I suppose that must be kanos 5th game for you

7. Kirsten

I didn't say you said that, sheeeesh do you even read, but answer me something I am curious about how long have you been playing kano games, and how many of them do you play, as you seem to be in the forum alot for a new member.

8. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Ok fair. Little overreaction about that. But about that drop rate. A do always 250 mil dmg on raid at least close to that. Always a rare lood never a common lood. So here you go.

But the xp is not that great only 10k per hit. man I need 2.2 mil xp so calculate that. The need to have better balance on those raid but wow. What do I care the doing what the want to do. Keep it shhh for some time and then the release it anyway. Over those years hard work.. Well I guess you mean 15 min a day. Yah it`s a long way. I play for what 5 years now every day. So count that to?

9. James Wright

James Wright Member

I think I can speak for most in saying why the hell don't you to just quit with all the shi$ posts. The game is on its arse and all your doing is bickering. FFS, KANO aren't bothered and nor are the majority of us. Kirsten, I'm sure your a lovely person but posting every 5 seconds is making you look silly. Tom tiddles, your obvuiosly just a wind up merchant dic$. Do us all a favour and quit the forum. I want real news, views and an update from KANO regarding rridcoulous changes to game, oh and some broken promises to boot. As for this be

Kel the Merciful King and Philby like this.
  10. Kirsten

You can always click ignore, if ya don't want to read something, I clicked ignore for the troll and now I will click ignore for you and BTW I am a lovely person lol

11. DSA

DSA New Member

It's great news that you're addressing this... but, you might well stretch this principle further: In my case at least, after passing level 2000 - 2500 the majority of Workshop craftables unlocked going forward, have atk/def values too low to make the lists of my top-2000 weapons/armor/vehicles. Entering location Palermo and above, all the elite & optimal constructions of COOP-Boss drops (at least up to and including Tangier, being as far as I've gotten presently), are consistently too small / too late to be useful. Unfortunate especially because of quantities that could've been built.
    The elite/optimal constructions of the nicer World Boss reward items, fare much better at being useful to build -- But ya can only complete a handful per month at best.

You guys have the whole database - this is a perfect puzzle for a php script. It could randomly sample thousands of account stats anonymously: For each, compare their attack/defense values of the lowest items in their weapon/armor/vehicle fight strength lists ... to, the highest value item in each category that is unlocked to them in their workshop. Subtracting the former values from the latter, for a set of 6 differences (though may involve from 3 to 6 different inventory items). For me, these numbers would be negative, and reveal how much higher the values of the crafted items would need to be for me to benefit. But figuring the averages of the six numbers across thousands of accounts would give a picture of what adjustment or action - if any, or how much - could be taken.
    There's lots of other useful data, and many ways to evaluate it, that could help you with lots of things that have been discussed over the years. And it would be fun to do.

Zoonie and bigbadjohnny like this.
  12. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Every update yes every update is a welcome. Do I care that new players can leveling up in 300 days or less to my level aka 5500+ ? o hell no because the more the spend in this game the more content I get so do I care nope. O boy you spend 7 years+ in this game boehoe if some one have the money and spend there way up. Be glad that noobs do that. People wasting money and I get the newest shit so whats the f*cking problem? If you do not like that why in the f*ck playing a facebook game in the first place it`s always pay to win. There is no balance.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks,

So just to clear up some confusion around this Raid Boss change, as previously mentioned we did not change the drop rates. What was added was a visual indicator of how likely you are to get a drop instead of just the old “minimum actions complete” notice.

To be extra clear, this is an indication of getting any drop. As before, Superior items are only guaranteed in certain circumstances. Apologies if this wasn’t explicitly clear in the opening post.

We know this doesn’t address all of the issues but it is a step forward. We’ll be looking to address crafting changes for the unused items most players have hanging around, so thanks to those who mentioned that in this thread.

To clear up another misconception, Kano does not “rent” Mob Wars: LCN or its code. That is wholly owned and operated by us. What we do share is the license for the name Mob Wars, as we are the only official sequel.

We appreciate you guys coming here and sharing your thoughts and feedback, but given that this thread has turned into off-topic fighting I don’t think that is productive so I’ll be closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.