Updates to Raid Bosses & Locations

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahahaha

2. May I suggest that IF you have been playing every day for seven years, That you should have placed some skill points into some energy and stamina . And if you have, you should have been hitting some bosses and adventures along the way. You should have been realizing some drops- Have you not been crafting? My general observation is that those who have not leveled quickly have a stout little player from going slowly- have you reached level 5K yet? If not...you can't have been playing that well or seriously IMHO. I know many players between 5k-10K levels who have not paid to play. They are alive and doing well.

3. I would have to say that Bully has made a valid point. I play in another game that the devs have made this observation. The drops -the warriors- the weapons may be earned- bought or won....BUT they are graded according to the players experience and capabilities. WHAT's that? What a concept! I realize that it would add a dimension to the game that at this stage might be difficult to add, but it would certainly change the complexion of the game. It would therefore force a player to learn to play with the tools at hand and master them before they seek the next available. Owning is one thing, being able to employ them effectively is entirely a different issue. It would certainly make the newer player or the fast leveler gain some of the experience they need to perhaps appreciate some facets of the game they seem to be missing and make it more challenging in the long run. Figure it out folks!!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  4. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

If you now shall have this Raid then at least seep up servers.... Every time raid start all you get and all time is Refresh this page.....

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree, when I try to join all I get:Boss is currently being attacked by another Viking, try again!
    Anyway its like the 5th recycled Raid in the row, with old and weak drops, better save my refills until some useful updates, not cosmetics.

6. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Always amazing to see there some that never have a problem to join a boss... LOL Have a good look on bosses from Job Chat and you see same players in almost all off them

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Wow it`s a long time sins I really read here. I`m getting bored in the end game. Sounds fair and all but the hate o man.... Kids QQ about there mommy tits are less with milk then the new moms. Holy smoke people it is a game.

I`m the non profit player here I think the only one in the high segment. Yes I can not beat those pay people. I can not even kill any of them let alone to damage them. Its ridicules. Yes the are payers.

But see it this way without those idiots the game is dead stick because no profit no server no game. So yes the need to have the best things the best shit and everything unlock because then the will buy even more UN. If that is happening we get some stuff to but later on.

So think it that way. Without them, we do not have a game. End of every stupid debate. Let them pay. One day I kick there ass so bad that a nonprofit player beats there asses. Some day...... Perhaps never... But still.

Rick B likes this.
  8. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Well at least they are thinking of changes, I am still in the fast leveling mode being new since April, so the raids help me, but I learned that I can't publish them because they get killed so now I just try and invite my mob that I know won't kill it. I see they also do the same as I get invites from them. I am not sure how great the rewards are as I have armed myself with bigger weapons. I would like to see more stamina when leveling. I thought that was going to happen? I am still trying to figure out the building stuff, as most say they don't build things because it sometimes takes you back wards so what not sure if I should or shouldn't build anything. Just plugging along :)

9. tom tiddles

tom tiddles New Member

well done kano , it is so pleasing to see that you are using school boy coders in the game , as we all have to start some where. how long did you run your school boy competition , for one bright spark to come up with this great , idea on raids. I am look forward to more of your school boy coders ideas well done kano

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They changed the daily rewards so if ya have it on stamina you can get alot more stamina each day.

Rick B likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Many spend, maybe not as much in comparison to a 3 month old player compared to those that have played 6 years or more, I am sure over that time, they have spent, just as much, but to have some of these new spenders spending in such a short time, not working on their builds , just buying their way up, is not an achievement by any means, and it is hard for the long term players who have spent time, energy and money over years , to see this happen, if you don't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you and , BTW,you can thank all those many many players who have kept Kano afloat all these years , myself included,so you could play Kano games.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

well said Kirsten and your old money aint worth crap in kano's market today all the wasted time and effort you put in its a slap in the face :(

13. DERANGED MANIAC

DERANGED MANIAC New Member

Novice Vestments
    169 Attack
    130 Defense
    Owned: 1
    dmg dealt:
    3799925 coins
    150854 XP

num attacks: 5035
    healing done: 1071194
    num heals: 4200

THIS IS ALL I GET FOR MY TROUBLES????????????
    CONSTANT REFILLS ON STAM AND ENERGY.
    KEEP THE FREAKIN RAID BOSSES
    AND VC WHEN I GET THE DAILY, I GET ONLY 1030 STAM WHEN I HAVE 1400????
    WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU KANO. NOT WORTH MY TROUBLE.
    I AM REALLY PISSED OFF FOR 6 YEARS OF PLAYING. THIS IS NONSENSE. I'M POSTING THIS STATUS ON FACEBOOK TOO SO IF IT DISAPPEARS LIKE THE OTHER ONE DID, THERE'S A COPY.

14. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

refills should be that a refill not partial. been said before time for a change kano

DERANGED MANIAC likes this.
  15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Daily reward has always been 75% of max allocated

neill1990 and Kirsten like this.
  16. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

if there were to change something stam related the hard cap of 7500(VC/PC) should be released. the daily boosts are ine at 75% and 50%.

since the stam raises slowly past lvl 6667 to the hard cap just release it and have it continue to build up slowly as a way to limit players from pure stam builds... even though doing that hacks major amounts of xp so its completely contradictory from what the persons initial goal of fast lvling was intended for. learned that the hard way on kong when lvl 3k and nearly 5.5-6k stam lol. fixed now but man was that terrible.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  17. Bite Me Yes

Bite Me Yes New Member

:):D:):D

18. Bite Me Yes

Bite Me Yes New Member

30 players in a Raid...only top 2 hitters will receive superiors now. Just finished 2 Raids and not happy. If someone else sees something more promising let me know but looks like the one thing that brought us all together was Raids has now been destroyed. Now more money...I totally understand this is a business but you can only tax a person so much. I myself won't spend another penny until Raids is fixed... Oh yea we were actually having fun too :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Try again to get some clarity (not that folks seem to care about the old game and its workings v. Raids ... )

If I understand you, the next "new" empire, will have the usual new adventures but depending on how far past the opening up of that empire in levels you are, the strength of the item will vary. In VC, that would likely be level 16300, and today, 80 people are now above that level. They vary from 100 levels above to 30,000 levels above. So the weapon/warrior drop in the adventures will vary by level, so the highest level 30,000 above, will get a drop from the same adventure "superior" to what the 20,000 level above player would get, and the 20,000 level above player will get a superior weapon than the 10,000 above, from the same adventure? Is this roughly correct? And that item, will be stuck at whatever value it was earned at or will that value vary by the "level above" factor?

Example 1:
    Player A get 1000 drops of Quagmire 135 / 135 ... at 10,000 levels above the empire ... Player B nearer the empire level, get Quagmire at 130 / 130 ... while Player C 20,000 levels above the empire, gets 140 / 140 Quagmire ... and Player D 30,000 levels above the empire ... get Quagmire at 145 / 145 ?

Example 2:
    Same as 1, but Player B levels hard and is now 10,000 levels above the empire: is their Quagmire they earn, now at 135 / 135 with old Quagmire they earned previously at 130 / 130 now also 135/135, so their weapons / warriors get stronger as they "rise" in levels or do they have Quagmire at 130 / 130 and Quagmire at 135 / 135?

We all know new empires are few and far between (one is "promised" before year end) and this one promises to be different but there will be players likely 10,000 different in levels before the empire after is launched (unless this is a final solution to the adventure drops and empires). What is going to happen to the "Quagmire" as illustrated here.

This should not be that hard to respond to.

Thank you.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  20. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Sorry Kel but I don't think this is what's going to happen. If this were the case then the devs. would would have to cope with items that had variable stats, which has never happened before.

My interpretation is that a level 16300 weapon drop that might have had stats of say 100 att and 80 def might now have them increased by say 25% to 125 att and 100 def. A level 16300 player who's lowest usable weapon (for example) might have had stats of 110 att and 90 def would have no use for the old item at 100-80 but will now be able to use the weapon as, with its stats of 125-100, it can now displace some of their lower weapons. A level 39,170 player (for example) :) who gets a drop from the new adventure will still get a 125-100 weapon (as will everybody else above level 16299) but to the level 39Ker a 125-100 weapon will still be worthless.

I think the theory is that a level x drop should have stats that will make it useful to a level x player but only going forward from the next new region released. Those below 16300 will still have to put up with their newly unlocked drops being useless.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.