Why do weaker warriors/weapons take priority?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ViperR1069, Dec 1, 2010.

1. ViperR1069

ViperR1069 New Member

Why is it that when I have about 1000 Aegir Guards and around 100 Ice Dwarves, when I do the quest to get another Ice Dwarf, it doesn't replace the Aegir Guard when the Ice Dwarf has the same attack power and more defense? Yet, when I do the quest to get an Aegir Guard, it WILL replace one of the Ice Dwarves.

I thought the battle system automatically chose the strongest/best warrior/weapon and replaced the weakest one you currently use. Are we suppose to do the work of selecting the best ones ourselves after a certain level or something?

2. ViperR1069

ViperR1069 New Member

PS - I have the full amount of warriors/weapons I can have.

3. WTF was that

WTF was that New Member

Its right...You are looking when you attack...so best attack is used...
    When you are attacked best defence will be used.

4. both of those have the same attack but dwarf has a higher defense.

@viper i always wondered the same thing.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  5. ViperR1069

ViperR1069 New Member

Glad I'm not the only one in the dark on this one. The Ice Dwarfs even cost 4k less on upkeep, so that really makes me wonder even more. I think I'm gonna start getting more Ice Dwarfs and diminishing my Aegir Guards for the time being. At least 'til I find a warrior that eclipses both of 'em in the battle system's eyes anyway.

6. icedfate

icedfate Member

I've noticed this too and to me it looks like the best bet is to delete your aegir guards as you get more ice dwarves