how can this happen

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Skary, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

well para its all about who is the best and with you being afraid of losing that shows you will never be that lmao

2. never!!! Never!! Never..lol...

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Huh....last time i checked...i was doing pretty well for myself...maybe that has changed in the last couple minutes since i last obliterated u and your guild....but some how....based on your game play.....i highly i doubt that.

As far as people listening to me....apparently u r...as u replied to my posting....but then again your not noted for your brains...but rather your mouth...keep flapping them gums kitty ktity...I love it when u play the fool!!!

Please dont pretend to understand how our guild operates....i dont want u to hurt yourself thinking....u obviously need every precious last brain cell u have ...merely to attempt a sentence.

4. polishpimp

100 % PUSSY cat!!!!!!!

5. "More" *Pop Corn moments* :D

6. Dolly

Dolly New Member

Jealousy looks bad on Pimples

You must be so threatened by people with a formal education that you have to continue to bully on this forum. Unlike you, I can separate my career from this game. Maybe to unemployed roofers, this game is their only career.. Good going, John/Wayne/Gacey or whatever name you happen to be playing under while you write on the forum like it's your playground. Even your guild keeps bailing out of you. LMAO

7. polishpimp

Great post Gavin....i agree with most of it...its a game and 99.9 % percent of its players play with in the rules, its a rough n tumble kill or be killed kinda game...its to be expected and appreciated. This tussle here in the forums is just another form of entertainment to amuse us all during the down times.

To answer your question...Both JJ and myself do see a ton of the whining and crying going on by lower players...but most of which happens in the game and is often obscene and unjustly imposed on the rest of the players who would rather not see the filth strewn across the feeds.

Furthermore...I would just like to add ...that Larry started this thread with a legitimate question which he or apparently no one else knew the answer to initially, He was neither right or wrong....he merely didnt know...so he came to the appropriate place to pose his question. Upon doing so...he was immediately bombarded wuit snide and sarcastic remarks that really did not pertain to the question at hand. I do believe that u were one of the very first to jump into the melee igniting in large part what we see here now, so I was a bit surprised at some of your later comments.

In the immortal words of Captain William storm this has truly been a "pop corn moment".

8. Dolly

Dolly New Member

You are the most vile flamer on this game. I bet you're lousy in all three rooms of the hillybilly shack in which you live.

9. polishpimp

Sooooo...exactly how am I bullying here in the forums....so merely responding to questions and or comments posed in the corresponding posts/thread is bullying? Its my understanding that a forum is a place to pose questions, discuss issues or debate particular comments or ideas. If u disagree with this...I would love to hear what your formally educated mouth has to say on the matter.

Furthermore...U either cant read or have chosen not to read the entire thread as everything else u were oinking about with your spit soaked words has already been covered.

10. someone someone someone answer me how we went from the original question to another flame war

11. LOL at poster #188. Someone needs to get some. Ever notice how every comment she makes revolves around something sexual? And, if she would truly like to see me near death, she should try to be nice just once. I'd probably have a severe coronary. That would make her day I'm sure.

As for your "career", anyone as vile as you teaching anyone anything is an abomination! Because you were able to "educate" yourself in school does not mean you have learned anything about life or how to be a decent human being.

Trying to belittle others to make yourself seem important is a classic move of insecurity. Your Freudian slip is showing.

12. Larry only one im afraid is Scary Larry :D
    just imagine what will happen when i or Gavin get the same level than your top guys?.. hmm im sure you dont want to talk about .. well i say will look dam ugly hahaha
    Hi Polish you should give Larry secretary job with nice pink skirt uniform !! so far his doing great job and paper work :eek: :D

all good Polish call others stupid or what ever u call it before lol name calling from top guy that's the one who is on top of Viking Clan lmao
    will enjoy my self as much you do lol

13. Only colors will help her!:D

14. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

just wondering

para once again you have proven that you dont read what is posted i speak for myself always have and always will noone is telling me what to say and it is you who has the SKIRT so you can hide LMAO i would like to add this for dolly I have told you before now listen please dont ask again i only date HUMAN FEMALES

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  15. I do read but i dont think You remember what others posted or what you posted your self .. so you talk about your self and your other acct is Polish ? :confused: please explain Larry ? is that really You hahaha

16. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

para im sorry you dont have enough intelligence to know that i am me i speak for myself maybe you should go back to school and learn something that will help you instead of knitting

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  17. so i did not see any storys about you here only complains that organised axe slaps is killing you and all i see that you talk about Polish so more looks like you never did finish school if you dont know what the hell you talking about lmao Larry You to funny and bit scary the same time :D

18. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

para if you had read my first post you would have seen i was not complaining but asking a question which got turned into this and i did finally get my answer and when i did i said thank you so i do know what i talk about you forget what you read if you need to copy it down as you post so you can refer to each segment as you wish and be correct

19. Can You more explain what You try to say about LYING ?

20. yeah Colors make the world a better place!!!:D